No announcement yet.

Who has eyes for Omega too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any1 asked abt the co-axial seamaster in the shops ?... hw much are they retailing at.. estimate can liao.. coz diff ppl get diff price quotes..
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
      Any1 asked abt the co-axial seamaster in the shops ?... hw much are they retailing at.. estimate can liao.. coz diff ppl get diff price quotes..
      my fren buy yesterday.
      james bond edition co-axial
      18% discount $3850

Comment

• Do they have the black dial coaxial seamaster ?.... hmm.. des.. PM me the shop name.. i go c c look look
        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Originally posted by garb-age View Post
          k, on a/c of yr nice avatar , i will post in stages....

these are offcial list price....all sing $
          1. seamaster/ planet ocean co-axial
          2900.50.91 : $4950
          2208.50.00 : $5100
          2908.50.38 : $4950
          2201.50.00 : $5100
          2901.50.37 : $4950
          2909.50.91 : $4950

2.1 seamaster apnea 2895.30.91 : $4700
          2.2 seamaster diver 2254.50.00 : $3250
          2.3 seamaster gmt 2234.50.00 : $3750

3.1 seamaster aqua terra co-axial 2502.34.00 : $4250
          3.2 seamaster aqua terra chrono 2812.30.37 : $6250
          3.3 seamaster aqua terra chrono 2812.50.37 : $6250

4. seamaster aqua terra co-axial
          2603.50.37 : $11650
          2303.30.00 : $7250
          2503.80.00 : $4250

5.1 seamaster racing 2569.52.00 : $6800
          5.2 seamaster chrono diver 2594.52.00 : $5950
          5.3 seamaster co-axial gmt diver 2535.80.00 : $5100

Wat are the discount at AD like Sincere etc and DFS in Changi ? Thinking od getting 2254.50.00... So need to work out the sum...

Comment

• Originally posted by ongkmeng View Post
            Wat are the discount at AD like Sincere etc and DFS in Changi ? Thinking od getting 2254.50.00... So need to work out the sum...
            hmmm... off hand hor ( other than those 'speical' pcs ). i am quite sure at least a 20%. i call over tel 20% off.

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
              hmmm... off hand hor ( other than those 'speical' pcs ). i am quite sure at least a 20%. i call over tel 20% off.
              Airport got 20% off. Less GST = 27% discount !!!! ?? THanks for the inform

Comment

Airport got 20% off. Less GST = 27% discount !!!! ?? THanks for the inform
                no lah, cannot count this way ... this is the break down ... example:

List price, say 5,000 ( means incl of Gst of $327.10 ). before gst price = $4672.90.
                if after 20% discount = $4000 ( inclusive of gst of $261.68)

so say at airport, list = $4,672.90 ( excl GST ). So after less 20% = 3738.32.

total u save = $4000- 3738.32 = $261.68 or estimate 25+%.

anyway, at airport, i expect estimate saving of extra 4-5% at most, tht's also provided they willing to gv 20% at airport.

Comment

• hi,

i was flying off to bangkok 1.5 weeks ago - was asking the prices for the omega watches... was told the price displayed is already "after discount" hence there is no discount. i ask why? she says that's the price they have to key into the POS and cannot change already.

I've asked another shop at T2, still the same answer "price is nett after discount"...

has anyone experienced otherwise?

Comment

• Originally posted by lolex View Post
                    hi,

i was flying off to bangkok 1.5 weeks ago - was asking the prices for the omega watches... was told the price displayed is already "after discount" hence there is no discount. i ask why? she says that's the price they have to key into the POS and cannot change already.

I've asked another shop at T2, still the same answer "price is nett after discount"...

has anyone experienced otherwise?
                    disappointed lei, no discount at Airport = more experience than AD, who can offer discount (say 15- 20%) ....

Yeah, Has anyone got experience buying from Airport shop? mind to share ?

Comment

disappointed lei, no discount at Airport = more experience than AD, who can offer discount (say 15- 20%) ....

Yeah, Has anyone got experience buying from Airport shop? mind to share ?
                      i think the prices at the airport is already discounted already...if u know the list price of the omega's u r looking 4, u can calculate the discount on the spot and see if the deal is sweeter at the airport or in a sgp Ad like HG.

Comment

• Have an Omega SMP (2254.50) & an Omega PO (2201.50) and feel thet they (particularly the 2254.50) offer excellent bang for the buck!
                        运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

• Originally posted by psee View Post
                          Have an Omega SMP (2254.50) & an Omega PO (2201.50) and feel thet they (particularly the 2254.50) offer excellent bang for the buck!

Yes. I am looking at 2254.50 too

Comment

• Originally posted by garb-age View Post
                            i think the prices at the airport is already discounted already...if u know the list price of the omega's u r looking 4, u can calculate the discount on the spot and see if the deal is sweeter at the airport or in a sgp Ad like HG.
                            Originally posted by garb-age View Post
                            no, the co-axial PO, rubber strap is $3960 nett,
                            ongkmeng, 20% is at local AD not airport ... anyway .. see abv for info by garb-age

garb-age, u say quote for the rubber strap ( at airport ) = 3960.
                            .. if u are referring to the normal coaxial with rubber ( both 45.5&42mm), both list = 5150.

so local AD = 5150 - 20% = 4120
                            if they quote u nett at airport, 3960, ( means list without GST & less 18% ).

actually not much price diff. if u can squeeze another 1 -2% off local AD

Comment

• ok. My wife is going to HK tomrrow. Will ask her to check on the 2254 to seek whether the Nett price at the airport is after discount ...

Thanks for the caluculation and info.

Comment

ok. My wife is going to HK tomrrow. Will ask her to check on the 2254 to seek whether the Nett price at the airport is after discount ...

Thanks for the caluculation and info.
                                all i know is USA offer 1 of the lowest pricing for omega ... maybe can try HK AD, airport or not, they no gst.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X