No announcement yet.

% Discount for Omega Watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

few yrs back is 30% but they cut liao, i bought a constellation for my mum early this yr, can get around 25%, by cash shd have more. PO is a great watch! but i will get a Speedmaster pro if i m getting it. but must save $ for an aquanaut hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by cedric View Post
      Bro synnsid... u really literally shout to the sales.. "sialXX" ah.... and he pretend that he talking to other customers... haha... serve him right... yah.. some sales really eyes on head top.... u look younger.. or dress a bit causal.. they BO CHAP... AI MAI AI MAI....

Bro... next time if you really intend to buy watch... purposely go to him again... make him do all the work... walk out and come in immdiately.. but buy from another SA... let him TL....
      no lah i dont do such zek-ark dai-ji haha my heart too soft, i let things go easily, life is too short to be unhappy over such. haha

Comment

Yup I agree, THG in taka salesman very ya ya papaya, they tink they damn high class....they are just salesman there lo....whats the big deal....think they earn a million bucks a year? If then so wat man....its their job to serve, dunno what is their problem also. So far the best service I encountered is at Dickson Suntec. Very good and sincere service. I bought 2 from them.
        Space for Rent if you want to advertise

Comment

The other way of getting good discount is to buy a watch when you fly overseas....... that's what happened to me....was offered a very good price that i can't refuse about 2 weeks ago when i went overseas for a workshop.... got it from sincere at T1.... that's how i ended up with an omega seamaster...hehehehe
          Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
          Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
          Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
          Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

Originally posted by nottinghill View Post
            The other way of getting good discount is to buy a watch when you fly overseas....... that's what happened to me....was offered a very good price that i can't refuse about 2 weeks ago when i went overseas for a workshop.... got it from sincere at T1.... that's how i ended up with an omega seamaster...hehehehe
            hi bro, mind to share which country offer good price for omega, TIA

Comment

Originally posted by daveevan View Post
              hi bro, mind to share which country offer good price for omega, TIA
              hi dave, how have you been?? long time no see....

which country?? actually i'm not sure.... but one thing i found out is getting omega when you go overseas for holiday at changi airport is a good buy.... but you must go to the right place and 'press the right button'...hehehehe see my previous post.... heheheh.....

Comment

hi dave, how have you been?? long time no see....

which country?? actually i'm not sure.... but one thing i found out is getting omega when you go overseas for holiday at changi airport is a good buy.... but you must go to the right place and 'press the right button'...hehehehe see my previous post.... heheheh.....
                thanks bro, yeah its been awhile.

Changi airport??? -- Gassan watches @ T3?

Comment

thanks bro, yeah its been awhile.

Changi airport??? -- Gassan watches @ T3?
                  read my post carefully....

Comment

read my post carefully....
                    Oops... sincere at T1 .... missed it.

How many percent discount did they give you?

Comment

Hi, what about limited edition watch, how much maximum discount do they give? Boutique at raffles city could not give any, but i found some retailers do give. Whats the most i can squeeze?
                      [COLOR="Red"]
                      [/COLOR]

Comment

went to the WOS and was given 15%...

Comment

15% for sport series is the very basic discount everyone is giving. Anything above is worth some consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by sportee View Post
                            went to the WOS and was given 15%...
                            went to WOS and was also told 15%. they also said for Omega and Tag no commisioin one cos can sell by brand..

hmm if thats the case, then how they earn highly doubt their claims for this as I have SA from THG as friends.

walked out immediately after hearing that cos feel not good to buy from 'dishonest' SAs.
                            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                              went to WOS and was also told 15%. they also said for Omega and Tag no commisioin one cos can sell by brand..

hmm if thats the case, then how they earn highly doubt their claims for this as I have SA from THG as friends.

walked out immediately after hearing that cos feel not good to buy from 'dishonest' SAs.
                              If I were you and the SA is a women, I will just tell her that in this case, give me a reason to convince me to buy from you since everywhere is the same list price & discount and the SA in other place is prettier than you.

Comment

Oops... sincere at T1 .... missed it.

How many percent discount did they give you?
                                hmnn cannot disclosed openly here lar.....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X