Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUtomatic or Quartz? Share Servicing of Omega Pricing

Hi!

I'm now looking at Constellation (ladies) range of watch. Not sure if i should get the Quartz or AUtomatic. I believe that there's more guys here so most talks are on Seamaster instead.

I am now stuck on which one I should get. I want something thats able to go on well and do what its supposed to (accurate timing) and with minimal and cheaper servicing.

Anyone can share how much u paid for yr omega watch servicing (auto or quartz), how old was yr watch when u send in for servicing?

For me, i shall share this......... just recently serviced omega quartz ladies

Change of circuit board & battery - 300++ (watch only 5-6yrs old or less. Reason: Battery stopped for a wk or so and they announced : Battery leakage issue)

How long do we have to send in a Quartz watch for general servicing in our tropical country? What about Automatic? DOes it mean that for Automatic, the more u wear, the less chance of servicing?

Thanks

Servicing Omega Watches

Originally posted by crab View Post
    Hi!

How long do we have to send in a Quartz watch for general servicing in our tropical country? What about Automatic? DOes it mean that for Automatic, the more u wear, the less chance of servicing?

Thanks
    The following is from Omega

Quote:

What are the service intervals?
    Like any high-precision instrument, a watch needs to be services regularly in order for it to work perfectly. Obviously, we cannot indicate the intervals for such work, given that it depends entirely on the model, climate and the care taken by the watch's owner. As a general rule, it is between 4 and 5 years, depending on the use of the watch.

Unquote:
    For more details re Omega
    http://www.omegawatches.com/index.php?id=438

Comment

Originally posted by R-oyster View Post
      The following is from Omega

Quote:

What are the service intervals?
      Like any high-precision instrument, a watch needs to be services regularly in order for it to work perfectly. Obviously, we cannot indicate the intervals for such work, given that it depends entirely on the model, climate and the care taken by the watch's owner. As a general rule, it is between 4 and 5 years, depending on the use of the watch.

Unquote:
      For more details re Omega
      http://www.omegawatches.com/index.php?id=438
      FYI. Hahaha...

1. Copyright

All Website design, images, audio clips and information, the selection and arrangement thereof as well as all software contained on the OMEGAWATCHES.COM Website are, to the extent possible, copyrighted and/or otherwise proprietary to OMEGA Ltd. You are authorised to download or print out a hard copy of individual pages and/or sections of the OMEGAWATCHES.COM Website, provided that you do not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices. This authorisation is limited to use for information purposes only. Reproducing (in whole or in part), transmitting (by electronic means or otherwise), modifying, linking into or using for any public or commercial purpose the OMEGAWATCHES.COM Website without prior written permission of OMEGA S.A. is strictly prohibited.

All information and material presented by OMEGA Ltd on the OMEGAWATCHES.COM Website is intended to be used for educational or informational purposes only.

Comment

The One, thanks for your note.

Comment

Hi!

I'm now looking at Constellation (ladies) range of watch. Not sure if i should get the Quartz or AUtomatic. I believe that there's more guys here so most talks are on Seamaster instead.
          I want to get the Constellation Ladies Automatic for my wife. Do you happen to know the price? And where to buy from?

Comment

Hi!

I want to get the Constellation Ladies Automatic for my wife. Do you happen to know the price? And where to buy from?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X