Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting an OMEGA

Hi Brothers!

After collecting enough Seiko and Citizen watches, I decided to turn my eyes to OMEGA.

Can someone share with me the rough price of a Speedmaster Professional and Seamaster? I dont know much about them so maybe anyone can advice which should I get?

Thanks!

If there is no recent change of retail price, the Speedmaster Pro 3570 should be about $5.9K and the Seamaster PO (if this' the model you're asking) around $5.8K+. The discount has decreased to about 8%, so you can do your sums.

Whether which model you should get should be largely dependent on which model you like best.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      If there is no recent change of retail price, the Speedmaster Pro 3570 should be about $5.9K and the Seamaster PO (if this' the model you're asking) around $5.8K+. The discount has decreased to about 8%, so you can do your sums.

Whether which model you should get should be largely dependent on which model you like best.
      Believe the new Seamaster PO retails at $8100 before discount.
      My Current

Rolex Daytona 116515
      Rolex Submariner 16610
      Rolex Submariner 116610
      Rolex Date 1550
      IWC Spitfire Chronograph 371705
      IWC Portuguese 7 Days 500107
      Omega Ocean Planet 22015000
      Bell & Ross Heritage BR126
      Grand Seiko GMT SBGM021
      Seiko Sumo SBDC001
      Seiko Sumo SBDC003
      Seiko Marinemaster SBDX012
      Seiko Brightz SDGZ013 Chronograph

Comment

And the Seamaster PO Chrono with the 9300 movement n grey ceramic bezel cost $ 10,800 retail.
        This price is about comparable to the Rolex Datejust 116334 BLRO model ($11,480 retail) i am looking at.
        Cant decide which to get. Any good thoughts or advice???

Comment

Originally posted by leonmike View Post
          And the Seamaster PO Chrono with the 9300 movement n grey ceramic bezel cost $ 10,800 retail.
          This price is about comparable to the Rolex Datejust 116334 BLRO model ($11,480 retail) i am looking at.
          Cant decide which to get. Any good thoughts or advice???
          Personally i saw the PO 9300, would go for the one with 8500 for a cleaner dial, the chrono makes the dial busy.. and $10,800 seems a little too high for a omega watch IMO.. also interested in speedy 9300 but at $11,400, seems like i can get Rolex already.. Why not get the rolex sub since you plan to spend about 10k?

Comment

Thanks bro.
            Initially was looking for a dress watch, that why the Datejust 116334. Then saw the omega PO 9300 n sort of like the watch but not the price ($10,800 retail). I did not check the price for the rolex sub, since now u recommeded it (abt $10,000?) might consider it.
            Saw also the PO 9300 without chrono and with the titanium bracelet (blue dial). Might also want to consider this one.

Comment

Thanks bro.
              Initially was looking for a dress watch, that why the Datejust 116334. Then saw the omega PO 9300 n sort of like the watch but not the price ($10,800 retail). I did not check the price for the rolex sub, since now u recommeded it (abt $10,000?) might consider it.
              Saw also the PO 9300 without chrono and with the titanium bracelet (blue dial). Might also want to consider this one.
              My friend got a new model sub last June at $10800 cash, brand new from a shop in Chinatown, not sure the name of the shop. PO without chrono is PO 8500. PO might be too thick to wear with a shirt i think, Speedmaster will be thinner.. the popular omegas are around or more than the rolex sub black dial. i guess rolex can hold the value better than omega.. but still i would want to get a speedmaster 9300 or moonphase for myself

Comment

The newer models with ceramic bezel are all retailing for 5k and above while the SS one are cheaper (but harder to find now)
                ---------------------
                SUB 16610LV
                SUB 116610LV
                Daytona 16520
                50th Bond Omega

Comment

Originally posted by dragjin View Post
                  The newer models with ceramic bezel are all retailing for 5k and above while the SS one are cheaper (but harder to find now)
                  Try changi airport or pre-owned here
                  Honesty.....

Comment

at 10k, i'd rather top up abit more and get a rolex

Thanks bro.

Comment

Originally posted by ivanade View Post
                      Hi Brothers!

After collecting enough Seiko and Citizen watches, I decided to turn my eyes to OMEGA.

Can someone share with me the rough price of a Speedmaster Professional and Seamaster? I dont know much about them so maybe anyone can advice which should I get?

Thanks!
                      Retail prices went up 3-8% on July 1st. Before that, Speedmaster pro 3570 moonwatch was SGD5950. I quickly went down to my dealer to chope 1 piece. It should probably be around 6.3k or more now. For seamaster gent's 41mm, it was 5.7k the last time i checked on 3rd July at hourglass.

The price hike varies between the different models. I suspect for the latest planet oceans and other popular models, the increase is the maximum 8%. And perhaps within the next few months, the prices may moderate north/southwards for some models (within the range 3-8% price increase).
                      "Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed."

Comment

Try shopping around a little bit.. some of the boutique offers rather high discount on Omega.. good luck!

Comment

Try airports, on your way out of Sg nothing to do, waiting for flight..
                          Honesty.....

Comment

should i get omega or tag heuer

Comment

normally when you guys buy from AD, what kind of freebies would you ask from the sales?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X