Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can to buy Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean bezel apart from Omega?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can to buy Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean bezel apart from Omega?

Hi,

I have a Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean but my bezel has quite a long scratch. Where to buy the bezel apart from Omega? Cus weekday omega open but i am not free at weekday. I don't mind OEM. Any shop recommend?

Ps. I don't really know my Planet Ocean bezel size. But my PO is Quantum of Solace want.

Thanks a lot

"Ps. I don't really know my Planet Ocean bezel size. But my PO is Quantum of Solace want."

You can't get a measuring instrument around you?!
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I use a caliper measure my bezel from the 45 marking to 15 i get 42mm but if i measure to the crown i get 45.5mm. So the bezel size is it 45.5mm? Cus i check the internet some website they say PO Quantum of Solace Watch size is 45.5mm.

Thanks

Comment

You can actually call the agent (Swatch Group) and ask for the exact item. Place an order with them and collect it when you can. There's also a website that is known to sell Omega watch accessories. I think it's "ofrei" or something.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Thanks for your reply so my planet ocean is it 45.5mm? Cus I know ofrei quite long and last time i wanted to buy from them the bezel just that we can't change it by ourself we need to have some watch bezel tools to change the bezel. We cant just use a minus sign screwdriver to open cus I saw a post at other forum got one guy he use the minus sign and open the bezel and the bezel inside have a 3 click or something then break. So any shop recommend to change the bezel?

Comment

That's the problem, you see. Since it is such a hassle, why not get it done once-and-for-all at the service centre? At least you have a peace of mind. It saves you time (which you said you do not have much of) and probably takes away a lot of hassle. Have you actually called up the service centre to check on the price, so that you can better compare if you do it outside independently?
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Thanks for your reply. Btw does it takes long if i tell the service center to change the bezel? Because i have read some comment at other forum they say they will take the watch to swiss which need a few months then can take back. I have no time u see cus i also don't know the service center have a lot of ppl a not? Or maybe i can place an order with them which you say earlier and find a watch shop that can help me to replace the bezel? Do you recommend any watch shop that can help me change the bezel?

Comment

The Swatch Group
                501 Orchard Road
                #04-05
                Wheelock Place
                Singapore
                Tel: 62756388

I'm not sure which watch shop/company can help you change the bezel insert. But for a start, try calling up those forum advertisers to see if any can/do provide this service.

Tx.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

So can i verify with you again is the bezel is 45.5mm? Cus tmr i going to call the swatch group and ask them the price of my bezel size.

Comment

So is my bezel size 45.5mm? Cus i tmr going to call the swatch group and check with them.

Comment

I am not sure EXACTLY how big that bezel is but the person at Swatch Group is able to tell you based on the model.
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X