Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dear bro

is 15% the best disc for Omega watches?

From the last time I asked around on my Aqua-Teck Terra, can go to as low as 23%
    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
    three times is enemy action and
    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
    ."

Comment

When was it?

Comment

23% off for an Omega watch is like . Can share where to get this rate of discount?
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

share wif me can too? =)

Comment

Am not sure if I want to do this. Anyway I can get discount for most models -via a friend- from overseas ADs inclusive GST still have 21%-23% discount off local retail (am not sure if it's the best discount though). If you are keen can PM or text me. No mass order. Private sales only. I may not reply immediately so be patient but I will reply back. While still available.

Thanks.

Mod: please delete if inappropriate.
            "Many a man thinks he is buying pleasure, when he is really selling himself to it." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Went to two OMEGA boutiques today, one at ION. Was told the maximum discount is 5% no matter what payment mode. Serious? ??
              "Many a man thinks he is buying pleasure, when he is really selling himself to it." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by notelover View Post
                Went to two OMEGA boutiques today, one at ION. Was told the maximum discount is 5% no matter what payment mode. Serious? ??
                Bro, dun go boutiques, they will only offer standard disc which is 5%.

Do try out other ADs... You might able to get better disc... Good luck..

Comment

thankful I cud still get twenty-2% frm my regular AD

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
                    Bro, dun go boutiques, they will only offer standard disc which is 5%.

Do try out other ADs... You might able to get better disc... Good luck..
                    Thanks bro shuseido. I didn't know the difference between ADs and boutiques haha. Thought all the same will give similar discounts.

Comment

R u nt selling omega watches in te forum sales? oR trying 2 make ur sales more attractive

Comment

I went to All Watches at Wisma and was told 8%, sales refused to give further discount.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X