Speedmaster date can't turn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedmaster date can't turn

Hi, I have a 3 month old Speedmaster Date. I just realised I can't set the date by turning the crown (in position 2) The date plate just seems stuck and wont turn. Before I send the watch to Swatch Group, can I just check that this shouldn't be the case. Appreciate any advice. Thanks !

I guess you probably try to change the date btw 9pm to 3am and that will jam the date. You need to send it for repair.

Comment

Try changing the date at position 3 (ie. rotate the minute/hour hour till it cross midnight). If it works, then changing the date @ position 2 shld work thereafter. If it still doesn't, u need to visit the service center.
      Note, never try to adjust the date @ position 2 from 9pm -3am.

Comment

Originally posted by TTGMTIIC View Post
        Hi, I have a 3 month old Speedmaster Date. I just realised I can't set the date by turning the crown (in position 2) The date plate just seems stuck and wont turn. Before I send the watch to Swatch Group, can I just check that this shouldn't be the case. Appreciate any advice. Thanks !
        adjust your time to 6am and now try it. if it still doesn't work then send it in. some watches are made to "block" the date plate between 10pm to 12am..my brietling chronoavenger is like that
        I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
        A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
        Audemars Piguet ROO
        Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
        De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
        Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
        IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
        Panerai 270
        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
        Rolex 116610LV
        Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Thanks guys, it is ok now. Didnt need to send it in. The date was able to be set after the time was out of the 3am zone. But a good reminder not to set the date in between those times.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X