Repairing Omega speedmaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repairing Omega speedmaster

Hi all, I just got my omega speedmaster from a major overhaul from swatch group. Unfortunately, it is starting to act up again. The tuning of the date is giving me problems. Even more unfortunate is that I misplaced the new warranty that was issued when I got my watch back this year. The overhaul cost me more than $600. Any idea if the swatch group keeps customer details or im just a goner? thanks for any help.

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
    Hi all, I just got my omega speedmaster from a major overhaul from swatch group. Unfortunately, it is starting to act up again. The tuning of the date is giving me problems. Even more unfortunate is that I misplaced the new warranty that was issued when I got my watch back this year. The overhaul cost me more than $600. Any idea if the swatch group keeps customer details or im just a goner? thanks for any help.
    Hi, I think they should have the records of your servicing using the roll of serial numbers engraved on the back of your watch. Is your the speedmaster with the triple calender function? Might be due to alignment problem. Try to send it down and relate the previous service history to the staff.
    Cheers.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
    Working...
    X