Omega Service and waranty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega Service and waranty?

If i send the expired Omega PO to Omega service centre for overhaul, how much the cost for overhaul?
    Is it come with warranty 12 month after overhaul by Omega service engineer? Please advice.

Thank you.

I think you should just call them for the answers that you need. They will be happy to tell you the accurate information.

Comment

Originally posted by sypuah View Post
      If i send the expired Omega PO to Omega service centre for overhaul, how much the cost for overhaul?
      Is it come with warranty 12 month after overhaul by Omega service engineer? Please advice.

Thank you.
      For full servicing for your PO which is a current caliber, non chrono movement will be around S$700-$800 i believe. This will include dismantling, cleaning, oiling of your movement and replacement of worn out or damaged parts (might incur additional costs here), polishing of case and bracelet, replacement of gaskets and pressure testing to factory WR specs. Warranty i believe will be for 24 months after servicing and they will usually put a little blue dot on your case back and give you a service report/invoice as well as return all your replaced parts.

Just take your watch down to SWATCH group service centre leave it there and they will contact you with a quotation.

Comment

Originally posted by Balzebub View Post
        For full servicing for your PO which is a current caliber, non chrono movement will be around S$700-$800 i believe. This will include dismantling, cleaning, oiling of your movement and replacement of worn out or damaged parts (might incur additional costs here), polishing of case and bracelet, replacement of gaskets and pressure testing to factory WR specs. Warranty i believe will be for 24 months after servicing and they will usually put a little blue dot on your case back and give you a service report/invoice as well as return all your replaced parts.

Just take your watch down to SWATCH group service centre leave it there and they will contact you with a quotation.
        Bro! Thanks for your information!

Comment

It will cost $925 to be exact n with two yrs warranty.

Comment

Sorry for hijacking - Where would an alternate service center be? Im looking to replace the crystal and dial on my Seamaster but I dont intent on paying large amounts.

Comment

How much to service a speedy pro ah?

Comment

Why dun you all just call Omega? You will get a faster response and a more accurate quotation. Unless you are referring to some other watch brands who would not gives any information unless you bring your watches down to the service center.

Comment

http://www.omegawatches.com/customer...e-details/7786
                  TAG Heuer Formula 1 Grande Date 42 WAU1110.FT6024
                  Omega Speedmaster Professional 42 MM 3573.50
                  Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Ultra Thin 2788520
                  Casio A168WA-1YES
                  Hublot Chelsea Classic Fusion 521.NX.7119.LR.CFC16
                  NOMOS Glashütte Tangente 139
                  Patek Philippe Aquanaut 5167A-001

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse