cant decide between a few omega seamaster models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watchlist88 View Post
    My 2 cents worth of opinion is to forget about the thought on limited editions unless it is really "limited". Don't think about buying watches for investment or resale value, there are many other investment vehicles that will earn you more and with spare to buy the watch you desire. Buy the watch that "sings" to you the most, and buy the one you like most. Talking about that .... hmmm .... there's a lot of other watches that "sings" to me , on the waiting list till then hahaha
    hi brother...ur rite..i don't wanna buy it then end up putting it up on sale..thanks for the worthy advice..i really appreciate it..

Comment

Originally posted by jackpereira67 View Post
      hi omega fans...need your precious help for my dilemma...im in between these few omega models

1. THE JAMES BOND COLLECTOR'S PIECE (2008)

2. BOND AT 50 (2012)
      and

3. SeamasterDiver 300 M Co-Axial 41 mm Ref 212.30.41.20.01.003

Don't know which one to pick in terms of looks and value..hv never purchased an omega in my life..i understand that the james bond models are limited..how abt the regular models?are they mass produced..hope to hear from you guys soon..:P
      Of the 3 I think the regular SMP Co-axial is the best choice? Classic design.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X