Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Seiko diver watch is worth buying? budget 200-300 bucks allocated...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you try K2 at lv 3 @ Tanjong katong Complex? i understand your situation as i have a small wrist as well.

Comment

Good choice. I'm considering getting a 007 myself. The new Monster with the new movement is enticing too.

I concur with the reply above, the 007 still has that lasting classic look that one won't get tired of easily.

Maybe trim the rubber strap? If you are looking for nylon or leather Nato/Zulu you can pm me.

Comment

Originally posted by orangerotor View Post
        Good choice. I'm considering getting a 007 myself. The new Monster with the new movement is enticing too.

I concur with the reply above, the 007 still has that lasting classic look that one won't get tired of easily.

Maybe trim the rubber strap? If you are looking for nylon or leather Nato/Zulu you can pm me.
        Better leave the original rubber strap as it is. I heard it is not cheap.

Comment

cam go k- at tanjong katong complex lvl 3 think about 10 dollars for rubber strap. friendly guy too.

Comment

seiko monster alternative straps

good rubbers are expensive, Hirsch is about half the price of the watch- Red army watches has them.
            you can also order on line with slight savings.
            Isofrane is great but its like US$100/=
            Zulu and Natos are colourful and comfortable, wash them often and they are OK, average $20 to $30
            Leathers are nice but cannot do sports with them, they do look classy.
            The original monster bracelets are very good, about $60 to 70/=
            For SKX 007/009 series, it can be hard to find solid end links metal bracelets unless you order from overseas.
            Silicon is cheap and softer then the original rubber, price from $12/= upwards.
            To mold the original rubber to "curve" soak in hot water.

Comment

I like my SRP0431 aka SPORK. Very nice casing and bracelet quality.

Comment

Originally posted by diablow View Post
                Hi fellow expert bros,
                pls recommend some models worth buying. for 200-300 or even 400, can i get a better movt than the Seiko 5 series diver?
                Kinetic diver?

Comment

Found an old Orange Monster in my drawer and ahem, its a dive watch but got water vapor!!!!

Any ideas? Where can i repair this cheap?

Comment

personally i would recommend the luminox 3051 blackout, if you are really not that serious into diving. It contains tritium tubes, which are comparable to ball watches, and it only costs about 300 if you order online from amazon. One down-thing is that it doesn't have the day function, and it is in quartz.

Comment

The 007 or Monster would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by shiroang View Post
                        The 007 or Monster would be nice.
                        bro skx 007 is a evergreen watch design unlikely to be face out.

Comment

007 but I wish they will update the movement to the 4r3x, so I would prefer to get one of the new monsters or sardines....

Comment

Originally posted by Balzebub View Post
                            007 but I wish they will update the movement to the 4r3x, so I would prefer to get one of the new monsters or sardines....
                            The recent blue LE versions damn nice!

Comment

Seiko new range of monster look good. And it suit well your budget.

Comment

Find the model you like best. Seiko watch is reliable & efficient. I recommend the diver's watch too, versatile( just change the bracelet).

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X