Selection for a chrono

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selection for a chrono

Folks! I have decided to et a chrono and have been looking at a few brands. Budget is about $30k. Looking at the following :-

Breguet Type XX / XXII
    Hublot Big Bang
    IWC Portuguese Automatic
    AP ROO

What you folks think? Am open to other suggestions. Thanks!

Originally posted by gallardofever View Post
    Folks! I have decided to et a chrono and have been looking at a few brands. Budget is about $30k. Looking at the following :-

Breguet Type XX / XXII
    Hublot Big Bang
    IWC Portuguese Automatic
    AP ROO

What you folks think? Am open to other suggestions. Thanks!
    Get either the Breguet or AP. Another alternative is to look at Vacheron Constantin Overseas Chrono, at your budget
    "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

Originally posted by Tricolore View Post
      Get either the Breguet or AP. Another alternative is to look at Vacheron Constantin Overseas Chrono, at your budget
      Thanks. The VC looks a little too "dressy" for me. Leaning towards AP. Either a Volcano or Bumblebee if I can stretch the budget (involves approval from CFO).

Comment

Originally posted by gallardofever View Post
        Thanks. The VC looks a little too "dressy" for me. Leaning towards AP. Either a Volcano or Bumblebee if I can stretch the budget (involves approval from CFO).
        With a 30k budget, there is a wide range of APs you can look at that are great pieces in addition to those you mentioned, such as Diver, Safari, Navy and Panda... happy searching...

Comment

Originally posted by shou.biao.kuang View Post
          With a 30k budget, there is a wide range of APs you can look at that are great pieces in addition to those you mentioned, such as Diver, Safari, Navy and Panda... happy searching...
          Thanks. Always liked a dash of colour on my watches so was looking at those 2. Dropped by AP boutique and enquired about the F1 edition. Its long gone I was told

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X