deliberating again........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darth-khips View Post
    dun buy!!! wait another 3-4 months, prices will ease further.

if MUST buy, IWC, for reasons stated above by all the bros here. plus a good watch for times like these, not ostentatious nor too fashionable.

actaully, let your choise reflect your own personality. if you r down to earth type, IWC. if you are the more fashion crowd type, Cartier.
    A lot of people saying that the price will be lower... is that true???

Have anyone really seen prices dropped during economy turmoil before?

Comment

Originally posted by kafvyn View Post
      Hi pm u
      Hi kafvyn, can PM me too. I am interested on the IWC pilot chrono.

Tx.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by edsonchan View Post
        A lot of people saying that the price will be lower... is that true???

Have anyone really seen prices dropped during economy turmoil before?
        how about thinking in De Bono lateral terms...do you think they can RAISE prices??
        It is with our judgments as with our watches; no two go just alike, yet each believes his own.
        Alexander Pope

Comment

how about thinking in De Bono lateral terms...do you think they can RAISE prices??
          They might not raised their price. But for the prices to dipped, maybe in pre-owned shops. AD I think it is unlikely.

Look at Bezel, U boat have increased their prices and lowered their discount as well.

Comment

They might not raised their price. But for the prices to dipped, maybe in pre-owned shops. AD I think it is unlikely.

Look at Bezel, U boat have increased their prices and lowered their discount as well.
            haha! u-boat increase prices and lowered discount?
            Opportunities come once

Comment

makes may not raise the price, but may allow ADs to offer greater discount. also look out for more sales from ADs and brand owners themselves.

U boat is a niche brand. u go show them a firm bid, see what discount they give you. bezel always have a very polished marketing, you go circa 8pm, when no one around, u ask them nicely but firmly. 20% discount plus round down, take it or leave it. i have thought long and hard about U boat quite a few times, but cant fall in love with it. any bros here know if U boat is cheaper abroad?

btw, part of the reason why ADs finding it hard to hold prices also becoz preowned residuals are dropping, to a level that the spread is too wide.
              It is with our judgments as with our watches; no two go just alike, yet each believes his own.
              Alexander Pope

Comment

Originally posted by Mille View Post
                haha! u-boat increase prices and lowered discount?
                Yeah.

1 certain model list price went from 3100 t0 4000.

discount from 20% to 15%.

buy abroad

Comment

makes may not raise the price, but may allow ADs to offer greater discount. also look out for more sales from ADs and brand owners themselves.

U boat is a niche brand. u go show them a firm bid, see what discount they give you. bezel always have a very polished marketing, you go circa 8pm, when no one around, u ask them nicely but firmly. 20% discount plus round down, take it or leave it. i have thought long and hard about U boat quite a few times, but cant fall in love with it. any bros here know if U boat is cheaper abroad?

btw, part of the reason why ADs finding it hard to hold prices also becoz preowned residuals are dropping, to a level that the spread is too wide.
                  Bro wolfeyes1974 will be able to enlighten you on u-boat prices abroad. PM him if you want.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                    Bro wolfeyes1974 will be able to enlighten you on u-boat prices abroad. PM him if you want.
                    beyond the price, i need to fall in love with it first. the only one that sort of caught my eye is the thousands of feet, but i still not convinced. anyway, not buying ANY watches for now.
                    Alexander Pope

Comment

I go for IWC 371701 for sure. Wear it with the kevlar strap ( top gun strap) on damn swee!

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                        Hi kafvyn, can PM me too. I am interested on the IWC pilot chrono.

Tx.

pm u oredi

Comment

Originally posted by flagship View Post
                          I go for IWC 371701 for sure. Wear it with the kevlar strap ( top gun strap) on damn swee!
                          I did the strap change and it looks like below:-

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

nice

Comment

Damn
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

You all ah............

I was looking for an assurance before I plunge to get the Santos...

Now I'm leaning towards Pilot Chrono.

How ah............... Argh

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X