Best Discount for Tag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Discount for Tag

Wanna check with forum bro on which shop in SG offers best discount for female Tag F1 ceramic, is it at Changi Airport since they do not add in GST, so discount is 27%?

Thx for all advice provided in advance.

bro are you referring to model WAH1211.BA0861
    20-25% is standard discount for tag
    airport gives the standard 20% + 7% less
    but if you know the prices ADs pay for a tag, and the amount they mark up to the mrsp, you will not want to buy any new tag from them

Originally posted by Jeuzef View Post
    Wanna check with forum bro on which shop in SG offers best discount for female Tag F1 ceramic, is it at Changi Airport since they do not add in GST, so discount is 27%?

Thx for all advice provided in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
      bro are you referring to model WAH1211.BA0861
      20-25% is standard discount for tag
      airport gives the standard 20% + 7% less
      but if you know the prices ADs pay for a tag, and the amount they mark up to the mrsp, you will not want to buy any new tag from them
      Thx bro for ur advice. Will the price be more reasonable if I buy it in HK? Considering to get it for my missus for her birthday. I m not partial to Tag cos I think they do not keep their value. Alternatively I cld get a pre-owned one but I don't see that model on sale too frequently in local forums.

Comment

Not sure about HK price for tag, but locally, this model brand new after the usual discount should cost ~sg$1.6k
        expect to lose more than half the price you paid should you intend to sell it next time

for ~sg2k budget, why not consider get a preown mint condition dressy omega constellation quartz, or the more sporty omega seamaster aqua terra quartz, both should retain value much better than a new tag

Originally posted by Jeuzef View Post
        Thx bro for ur advice. Will the price be more reasonable if I buy it in HK? Considering to get it for my missus for her birthday. I m not partial to Tag cos I think they do not keep their value. Alternatively I cld get a pre-owned one but I don't see that model on sale too frequently in local forums.
        Last edited by skydweller_sg; 26-02-13, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
          Not sure about HK price for tag, but locally, this model brand new after the usual discount should cost ~sg$1.6k
          expect to lose more than half the price you paid should you intend to sell it next time

for ~sg2k budget, why not consider get a preown mint condition dressy omega constellation quartz, or the more sporty omega seamaster aqua terra quartz, both should retain value much better than a new tag
          Yup hv to agree with u. I'm getting a pre-owned constellation in that case but will go for the male model as its larger. Ladies one a bit small n just over flashy. Thx

Comment

I didn't know that. So before go airport buy hv to check the price outside ? Thanks for the info..

Comment

tag is nt worth as value drop more than 50% should u want to sell... I think omega will be better choice

Comment

Only changi airport have discount? Is there any shop out there can get discount too for tag heuer watches? Thanks

Comment

according to the DFS in airport, their published price is nett price, i.e. after discount no gst. So it'll be a good reference if you want to check the prices outside. Also, you have to buy during your departure flight, otherwise they will charge GST if you buy during your return flight.

Comment

wisma

Comment

So Changi has no discount? only net of 7% GST?

Comment

no disc from changi but recently purchase a tag for my wifey at 20%+5%

Comment

Steven loi - can share where u manage to 20+5%? I wanna get one automatic f1 model.now everywhere seems to give 15-18% lor.THKS.
                          Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

I heard they change the discount thing already, used to give 25% but now only 15-20%...

Comment

can pm me location?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X