Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breitling Colt Chrono SQ A73350 - Suspected Fake! Could be conned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breitling Colt Chrono SQ A73350 - Suspected Fake! Could be conned!

Bought a Breitling Colt Chrono SQ A73350 today without papers but no way to verify its authenticity. I realized only after leaving that the date aperture is at the 4 o'clock position! I thought the A73350 date aperture is between the 4 and 5 o'clock position? Can any brother advise?

Plus the serial number is on the back casing under the model number is suspicious. The serial number is 826811 which seems to be the serial number on some watch replica websites.

Can any brother help?

Mind posting pics of your watch?

If the serial number is same as some of those on the replica sites it could just mean trouble. Where did you buy it from?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Where did you buy this piece from
      The date window is between 4 to 5 oclock
      Are you sure yours is directly on 4 oclock? Pls post photos

Originally posted by Jeuzef View Post
      Bought a Breitling Colt Chrono SQ A73350 today without papers but no way to verify its authenticity. I realized only after leaving that the date aperture is at the 4 o'clock position! I thought the A73350 date aperture is between the 4 and 5 o'clock position? Can any brother advise?

Plus the serial number is on the back casing under the model number is suspicious. The serial number is 826811 which seems to be the serial number on some watch replica websites.

Can any brother help?
      Last edited by skydweller_sg; 24-02-13, 11:01 PM.

Comment

I was sold the watch without papers and box yesterday by fellow SG-ROC forumer (shall withhold his user id and name for now). I noticed the wrong position of the date aperture and the suspicious serial number after completing the deal. I immediately called him to request for a refund but he claimed he sold me a real watch and refused to make a refund if i do not get it verified. I contemplated making a police report, which i will do after i go to Wisma to verify the watch this morning. Seller has promised a refund if watch is proven to be fake but i am not sure if he will.

Below is the pic of the Breitling Colt Chrono which he sold me. Luckily we met at MRT and dealt there, there might be video records of our deal if police requests for it.
        Last edited by Jeuzef; 25-02-13, 07:30 AM. Reason: Wrong pic link

Comment

This one?

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/105841...highlight=colt
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

It is fake. the sub dial at top right should not be 24hr dial.

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              Yes this is the one. Verified at Breitling. It's a fake!!

Comment

Originally posted by liangshanbandit View Post
                It is fake. the sub dial at top right should not be 24hr dial.
                Breitling verified sub dials n mechanism all wrong. Meeting seller to do refund. If no refund will make police report

Comment

Oh dear ... this' bad. I hope the seller can share his side of the story. I think you can still lodge a Police report whether refund is made or not. Keep us updated if you can.

Tx..
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Sorry to hijack, using the link given by oceanklassik and bro jeuzef confirmed he got it from that sale thread, i did msg the seller to ask if the watch still available or not. He said yes still available and still up for sale. I dont want to speculate anything . But just be careful.

Comment

If seller knows that watch is fake and still try to sell it to other, then the seller is in the wrong.
                      But seller stated he bought from a famous local AD?! Hmmm...
                      Rolex - SUB 116610LV /SUB 116610LN / DSSD 116660 / GMT2C 116710 / Lady DJ 178274
                      Others - Tag Heuer F1 Lady Ceramic
                      / Longines Quartz / Lanvin Quartz

Comment

Meeting him at Eunos mrt at 12.30pm to get refund. If he doesn't show up I'll make my way to nearest police station. Will post updates.

Comment

Originally posted by 3kingdom View Post
                          If seller knows that watch is fake and still try to sell it to other, then the seller is in the wrong.
                          But seller stated he bought from a famous local AD?! Hmmm...
                          But no papers n receipt to prove. He made things difficult by asking for printed letter from Breitling svc centre stating its fake. I passed the phone to the receptionist as it is Breitling policy not to state on paper it is fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeuzef View Post
                            But no papers n receipt to prove. He made things difficult by asking for printed letter from Breitling svc centre stating its fake. I passed the phone to the receptionist as it is Breitling policy not to state on paper it is fake.
                            Well, you guys can arrange to meet at the service centre, especially if the seller has such doubts. Good luck and take care!
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

shock to hear such things happened.. please update

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X