Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie to BALL Purchasing question

Hello All,

After much research for my first nice automatic entry level watch I have decide to go with the BALL brand as compared ORIS/TAG (Who make some nice watches too). I wondering where I can look around such as WOS, Vincent watches etc as I am assuming these places should have a lesser retail and better discounts as compared to the the High end ADs such as Cort*** or Dicks*** etc??

I have been eying the Ball Master II WorldTime Diver which I believe is an older model (2011?)

If I can't find one in stock I'll settle for the Fireman Nighttrain. If anyone here is selling a used Master II WorldTime Diver do PM me. Cheers.

There are several branches for WOS and Vincent Watch. Tampines Mall has both in one building and both carry Ball watches. Retail price should be the same and of course discounts vary from shop to shop, and it is not necessary Cortina/Dickson is more or less. It depends on the sales person too.

Other WOS branches include Paragon, Vivo City and Centrepoint. I'm not too sure about other Vincent Watch branches because some do not carry Ball watches. Another one that has is at Jurong Point.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Ahh that's useful information. Thank for that. I guess I'll have to start my hunt in person then.

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      There are several branches for WOS and Vincent Watch. Tampines Mall has both in one building and both carry Ball watches. Retail price should be the same and of course discounts vary from shop to shop, and it is not necessary Cortina/Dickson is more or less. It depends on the sales person too.

Other WOS branches include Paragon, Vivo City and Centrepoint. I'm not too sure about other Vincent Watch branches because some do not carry Ball watches. Another one that has is at Jurong Point.

Comment

If u need any AD, I can recommend. So far discount is good

Comment

Might want to check out All Watches at Wisma, they're prices are pretty competitive and can always haggle for a round down. I bought a Oris from there recently, it helped to have Ball watches and Oris literally side by side for comparison.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X