Suggestions for an everyday watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motomarc View Post
    What about a high-end Seiko? The Grand Seiko Spring Drive divers are really really nice too! Some forumers here bring them in at a good price if you are interested.
    +1 good choice

Comment

luxurydoc, it seems to me that you are looking for a sporty yet elegant looking watch (not limit to diving purposes), those that can accompany you to grace into posh restaurants and chomp thru dirty [but delicious] zi char stores.

So will also suggest you to consider IWC Port Chrono 3714, IWC ingenieur series, Rolex GMTllc or Coke, and Omega speedy.
      Hope myself and other forumists will make your choice even harder. Enjoy the hunt!
      在幻变的生命里, 岁月, 原来是最大的小偷...

Comment

Originally posted by alantannottam View Post
        luxurydoc, it seems to me that you are looking for a sporty yet elegant looking watch (not limit to diving purposes), those that can accompany you to grace into posh restaurants and chomp thru dirty [but delicious] zi char stores...
        Sounds like...

Sinn - Model 356 PILOT II 356.031

38mm Satin finished SS casing, Galvanized, copper-colored guilloché dial, 7750 auto-chrono movement, Shock-proof acrylic glass (sapphire crystal glass optional), Solid back (transparent back made of sapphire crystal optional), 100m WR, selling @ under 1500eu or 1400eu(VAT inclusive, export available without VAT) with option of SS bracelet or stay with leather strap. BNIB w/warranty.

more details @
        http://www.wanhatwarikset.com/produc...products_id=78

Comment

Thanks for your recommendation rolex116613, will consider your recommendations
          Motormac, s2000, thanks for your suggestions, but i 'll pass on seikos,
          Ed.YEO, don't really like the sinn pilot's watch, but dont mind considering sinn u1 or ux though...haha, watch really looks and feels solid..

Comment

Go for Pam Radiomir series.
            I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
            A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
            Audemars Piguet ROO
            Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
            De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
            Habring2 Pilot Time Date
            Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
            Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
            IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
            Panerai 270
            Patek Philippe 5711/1a
            Rolex 116610LV
            Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Alantannottam, your suggestion on the iwc3714 power lar, looks perferct lar, later must go and try at boutique already... The two watches that catching my eyes are the explorer 2 and the iw3714 portugese chrono, will hesr from you guys first before decing on sunday! Thanks guys....

Comment

Of those two, I would say explorer ii.

Good for 24 hrs everyday, everywhere you travel.
                Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Explore 2, Iwc Aquatimer, tudor pelagos or blackbay.

Comment

all watches can be worn everyday.

jokes aside, e2, will not cut it for a black tie event, but anything else e2 fits right in.

lobangwise, a little leg work is part of the experience.

while rolex is a bit of a mass market lux brand. its not like u will find it everywhere so,

for BNIB, rolex boutiques, several ADs and here. so its not going to cost u too much shoe leather to scout a deal u are willing to part your money with.

i lurked here for 2 weeks, got all the intel i need from the past threads then pulled the trigger on a good deal. this forum is that awesome.

Comment

Pam 312, rolex sub.. if can exceed budget a little, a 2nd hand AP RO..

Comment

Omega if your budget allow you to get one.

Comment

watch found , thanks sgroc

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X