Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give feedbacks on this Tag pls

http://www.tagheuer.com/the-collecti...CAH1014.BT0718

Have a look guys. Couple of questions...
    - Comments about this watch.
    - Does anyone know how much does it cost?
    - Is it considered a big watch? (i prefer bigger watches)
    - Is it better to get it from a reputable Ebay seller?

Thanks!

Originally posted by marvelicious View Post
    http://www.tagheuer.com/the-collecti...CAH1014.BT0718

Have a look guys. Couple of questions...
    - Comments about this watch.
    - Does anyone know how much does it cost?
    - Is it considered a big watch? (i prefer bigger watches)
    - Is it better to get it from a reputable Ebay seller?

Thanks!
    I like this watch... on my wish list... but am holding back because still struggling with the price if it's worth it... retails for abt 2K from AD

ermmm is it considered a big watch depends on individual leh, but for me it's definitly not considered small... i like the size

is it better to get from ebay? better or not can't say but cheaper yes, u have to decide if u wanna take the risk... i've bought watches off ebay n so far been pretty good, must review the seller carefully and ask all qns before taking the leap.

Comment

THe dial looks abit too busy for me. As for size, it indicates 44mm, but have to place on the wrist of the wearer to determine if it looks nice, some can take as big as 50mm, but for some 43 too big liao.

ebay? Have not tried, but always be vigilant, research and double confirm before you part with your $$$.
      St Augustine "The present of things past is memory, the present of things present is sight, and the present of things future is expectation."

Comment

I prefer the one with bracelet:

To me 44mm is just nice. Anything bigger would be quite cumbersome.

Not sure about buying from e-bay. I would prefer to seek the help of a local pre-owned shop.

Comment

I cannot tell whether watch is auto or quartz. If quartz definitely no. Dial looks very "luan" . I still think better buy Rolex Sports. TAG getting expensive and poor resale.

Comment

Originally posted by philinves View Post
            I cannot tell whether watch is auto or quartz. If quartz definitely no. Dial looks very "luan" . I still think better buy Rolex Sports. TAG getting expensive and poor resale.
            Quartz watches hav a ticking second hand...while auto watches have a sweeping second hand

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by philinves View Post
              Agreed with bro philinves ! Get a Rolex GMT Black dial bro !

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X