Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ordered a stowa but received a salah watch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered a stowa but received a salah watch.

Dear bros.

I ordered a stowa flieger back in Sept and received it today. Ordered the no logo no date but received a no logo with date. What do u think?

Keep the date version since got extra function plus the movement is not crippled? The 2824-2 is a date movement but date wheel and window taken out to become no date. But movement still come with the first notch kosong gear. With date, everything is fully utilized.

I doubt those "crippled movement" or "kosong gear" matter to you or to anybody. Ultimately it is which look you really desire (date or no date), and function vs clean look.

They are closed till 6th Jan for holiday.
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Actually I wanted the no date version. Now I dunno how to go about it. Gst etc..

Comment

Dunno I should post here?

Stowa sent me a wrong watch. Which is a flieger no logo with date. It comes with a certified COSC ETA 2824-2 plus brown old style rivets strap and fl23883 engraving.

They are sending me a new correct one and then I will send back the old one. But there will be problems with the taxes because 2 imports mean charge twice.

I wanna ask any bros here interested in the brand new flieger with date. No need to wait 3 months. But I will need to ask stowa whether that watch got reserve for others first. PM me.

Comment

I,d keep it if i were you. I have only 1 watch without date and eveytime i wear it, it seems like.something is missing but guess it,s all personal preferance

Comment

I've sold it to a nice bro here and also received the correct watch. Huat ah.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X