No announcement yet.

My personal experience on Dievas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing my new love that I had bought recently....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by franciz View Post
        Before starting? I have alrdy started!!!
        This is a forum, isn't this place for watch enthusiasts like us to share our views & experiences on watches?

Comparing for the sake of comparing..hehe
        Aren't we all comparing all the time? About girls, watches, cars, salary etc..
        I reckon what he's trying to say is that it's not exactly a fair comparison if you compare a Rolex with a dievas. It's like comparing a Nima against a cherry qq.

But I agree with you about voicing opinions on forums. Not only that, it helps creat awareness as well.

But it can be regarded as an accusation and draw libel suits if unfounded, according my my lawyer friend. Just be careful la bro.
        I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
        http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Originally posted by roguehog View Post
          I reckon what he's trying to say is that it's not exactly a fair comparison if you compare a Rolex with a dievas. It's like comparing a Nima against a cherry qq.

But I agree with you about voicing opinions on forums. Not only that, it helps creat awareness as well.

But it can be regarded as an accusation and draw libel suits if unfounded, according my my lawyer friend. Just be careful la bro.
          Bruder roguehog, thks for the gentle reminder anyway.

Comment

Ya Bro roguehog is correct recent case cost a big head to roll........
            You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X