Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone heard of Christopher Ward Watch???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard of Christopher Ward Watch???

Hi anyone knows anything about the above brand? Quality, craftsmanship, movement, etc.? Pls comment, thanks.

They are a British brand using movement mainly from ETA. The watches are good value buy as its quite good quality (for its price) and using reliable ETA movement. However, you have to be prepare to loose a lot if you are going to flip it as its not so sought after.

But if you are starting out getting into mechanical watches, it's a good entry if you are looking to buy new watches.

Comment

Originally posted by danheng1 View Post
      They are a British brand using movement mainly from ETA. The watches are good value buy as its quite good quality (for its price) and using reliable ETA movement. However, you have to be prepare to loose a lot if you are going to flip it as its not so sought after.

But if you are starting out getting into mechanical watches, it's a good entry if you are looking to buy new watches.
      Hi, thanks so much for your input. I heard alot of good stuff about the watch for its price, so thinking of getting one. How about Raymond Weil? Can both be compared? Are they in the same price range? Thanks

Comment

CW makes great watches for its price range in my opinion. Comparable to the likes of Raymond weil in terms of quality but at a much lower cost. Bought one myself. Loving it.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X