• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you for your answer

Comment

this one is nice......

wait till it comes to sg....

the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
      visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

The minute is a MOD sword hand while the hour is a large arrowhead hand. Remind me of something.

The date window at 6pm is rather unique. I had one like that. But mine not popular brand one. It's a Sea Angler from ORSA.

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
          this one is nice......

wait till it comes to sg....

Looks cool.... except for the strap...
          A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

that's the standard breitling rubber strap.....
            visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

eh.. any 1 got kang tao for breitling? cos i ask for 1 model the price can buy rolex sub liao...

Comment

haha then the natural choice is rolex sub ma

Comment

breitling got more things inside ma... look more complicated.. hee.. bigger also..

Comment

got what additional things inside....??

on one hand u said the price can buy 1 rolex sub....on the other hand, breitling got more things and looks more complicated.....u already think the sub has set a benchmark for the price....

i think you have to decide what u want lor.........right??

Comment

I also interested in the got more thing inside. You mean the watch itself or the goodies come with it? The watch inside i guess uses the ETA movement although modified. Or Breitling Chronometrie (Kelek movement ) COSC.

Comment

got more thing inside as in.. function and on the face.. sub only got a few dots and 3 needles haha..

Comment

haha... i would say breitling looks cool la.... if got spare $.. can go wack 1....
                          A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

More function? you mean chrono model like navitimer. Those are using Eta Valjoux 7750. Six hands in total. 3 hands for the chono alone for the 12 hour counter. A lot of swiss watch using that.

Why compare it to sub? Different watch for different funtion. Compare to Daytona is more like it.

Comment

Anyone got lobang? Generally, I think [All Watches] is able to give a discount of up to 20%. I am interested in one model of Breitling. Love the "B" on the second hand.......swee!

Comment

Originally posted by formless View Post
                                Anyone got lobang? Generally, I think [All Watches] is able to give a discount of up to 20%. I am interested in one model of Breitling. Love the "B" on the second hand.......swee!
                                Depends what model you're looking at, you could get 30% discount at cortina. If pay by cash maybe better duscount.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X