Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please advice on brand new SINN 856 non UTC :(

I just bought a new Sinn 856 non UTC.

I notice that when I extend the crown and wind it, the crown will wobble very slightly. Are your crown like that too? I believe the crown is not attached to the stem "straightly".

I believe the crown is not loose and the stem is not loose, only that when I turn the crown, it will wobble slightly. you have to see it very very carefully to notice it. I do not think the stem is wobbly. It is just the crown.

Problems with the self winding mechanism???

if I put the Sinn 856 non UTC on the table and after all the power reserve and winding power have been used up, the sinn 856 non utc will stop working. which is correct.

BUT IF I pick up the watch and rotate the watch, or move it, by right, the self winding mechanism will begin to charge the spring and the watch should start to tick and work again. BUT THIS DOES NOT HAPPENS.

Only if I shake the watch from side to side then the self winding mechanism will charge the spring and it will start to tick / work again.

by right when the spring has exhausted all its power, all I need to do is gently move the watch or turn the watch around for its self winding mechanism to work. BUT THIS IS NOT THE CASE.

should I send the watch back to the distributor for a checkup?

or are these "issues" common with sinn watches?

Please advice?

Testing? Why I cannot start any new threads?

Testing? Why I cannot start any new threads?

Comment

Please delete this thread.

sorry for any inconvenience caused

Comment

one thing I notice, if I listen very carefully while I am shaking the sinn 856 non utc from side to side to wind it, inside the watch, internally, there will be like a winding sound.

Is it suppose to be like this?

:/

Comment

Huh.. If cannot start then what is this?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X