Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cortina Watch Roadshow with Display Of BMW watches

Dear Loyal customer and friends of Ball,

I would like to invite you to the second Ball Roadshow of this year. It will be held at Raffles City ground floor. it will be outside Cortina Watch boutique beside the escalator.

The event will be from 1ST to 7th Oct. 11am to 9pm.

This event we will feature Engineer Master II Skindiver. At the same time we will be showcasing most of our BMW Watches.

Do drop my this event and support us. Cheers
    Regards
    Ball Watch Company

I will try to have a peek at it in NYC when i m on vacation at the end of the month.

Comment

thanks for the info and I will be there to give my support!

Comment

Yes. Tx for informing. Will drop by
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Regards
          Ball Watch Company

Comment

Dear All,

Due to a mistake from Raffles City management our roadshow will be delay for a few days, so there will be not roadshow for Ball watch today in Raffles City Cortina watch. Will up-date you guys once we have the confirm date again.

Deeply Sorry
            Regards
            Ball Watch Company

Comment

Dear Fans,

We are really sorry for the delay on the roadshow. But there is good news instead of starting from 1st-7th Oct. We will have 2 weekends there from 5th to 14th Oct. So those who are unable to make it on first weekend can always drop by on the 2nd weekend instead.

By the way, we have limited stock for BMW watch so do come by earlier to have a look.

See you guys there.
              Regards
              Ball Watch Company

Comment

Was there this afternoon. One of the blue dial bmw caught my eye. A pity the price super steep

But kudos to the staff there. Very accomodating and courteous even to a pauper like me, who at the end told them cant afford even tho like lol. No black face somemore. Cheers!
                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Saw it yesterday. Pretty nice but didn't go to the stage of asking for the price. Anyone any heads up on the BMW watch price?
                  Rolex Datejust 178279
                  Rolex Milgauss GV
                  Bvlgari Carbongold Via Condotti

Comment

Originally posted by jonchar View Post
                    Saw it yesterday. Pretty nice but didn't go to the stage of asking for the price. Anyone any heads up on the BMW watch price?
                    I was interested in the dark blue dial classic bmw watch that houses the eta2892. Retails at 5.1k....beyind my reach sadly
                    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Lets save up and wait for their in house mov .

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                      I was interested in the dark blue dial classic bmw watch that houses the eta2892. Retails at 5.1k....beyind my reach sadly

Comment

When to ball exbit to see EH NEDU only hv a black dial looking for a blue dial, see nice or not.

Comment

I think nedu only have black or white dial variation

Comment

Ball EH NEDU

Yes agree but they don't bring in the blue version. Look nice in the pic.

Comment

Sad to encounter poor service at your roadshow, sorry should be no service. Maybe you should get some advice from BMW on how to service customers better So far i very happy with BMW sales and after sales service! I may look poor with my jean and t-shirt.......just hope your service will not spolit BMW image.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X