Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EM II SkinDiver

Hi Guys,

Your long awaited model has finally arrive. The EM II Skindiver. In rubber and Bracelet.

Looks very cool in Bracelet as it is the mesh kind of bracelet. As for the rubber, it is also not the same kind of rubber look as the diver's watch.

But now it is exclusive to Cortina for around 3 weeks. So go have a look at any outlet like Raffles City, Orchard ION and MBS.

Cheers
    Regards
    Ball Watch Company

Rrp?

Comment

pls post some pic if u have. let us have a first hand look of actual watch. thanks ball!

Comment

Bracelet is 3300, Rubber is 3150...
        It is with Ceramic Bezel. And although size is 40mm but because of the large bezel size the watch doesn't look too small.

Will post some picture for u guys.
        Regards
        Ball Watch Company

Comment

So the black aluminum in ballwatch website for skin diver is refering to aluminum oxide or alumina based ceramic and not aluminum metal alloy? If that is the case, any difference in EHC ceramic bezel and skin diver ceramic bezel?
          sigpic

Comment

Regards
            Ball Watch Company

Comment

Very classic looking, the strap material same as Diver Worldtime? Quite interested on this.

Comment

No offense but I just thought that the "triangle marker" at 12 is not aligned? Or I am obviously getting older.
                On my wrist:
                2010 Seiko Spirit
                2009 Tag Heuer Autavia
                2009 Breitling Superocean Steelfish
                2008 GMT II Black/Red
                2008 Exp II White
                2006 Orient Power-reserve
                2005 Citizen Eco-drive

Wishlist:
                GMT-IIc
                Breitling Blackbird
                Omega Aquagraph Chronograph

Comment

HI Tasmania,

Yes you are not getting old it is not really align, by the way the bezel is a rotating bezel. This is the first time under the Eng. master II COLLECTION Ball has a watch with external rotating bezel.
                  Originally posted by Tasmania View Post
                  No offense but I just thought that the "triangle marker" at 12 is not aligned? Or I am obviously getting older.
                  Regards
                  Ball Watch Company

Comment

Guys the bracelet model is also very different look from the normal eng master II bracelet. It looks very vintage and really nice. Do have a look at all cortina outlet.
                    Regards
                    Ball Watch Company

Comment

Just saw this watch on bracelet at Vincent Watch at Tampines Mall 2 days ago & felt that its one of the nicest from Ball to have caught my attention. Its 40.5mm case doesn't look any smaller than my 43mm Sinn 857UTC. Rather tempted to get one.

Comment

me too very tempted to get this.... the bezel lume is wow
                        got a fireman2 and still loving it ..
                        Originally posted by SHL-5 View Post
                        Just saw this watch on bracelet at Vincent Watch at Tampines Mall 2 days ago & felt that its one of the nicest from Ball to have caught my attention. Its 40.5mm case doesn't look any smaller than my 43mm Sinn 857UTC. Rather tempted to get one.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X