Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

simi dai ji?

Originally posted by gohaj View Post
    terrifying experience today and I left as an unhappy customer.
    Hope they can improve soon!

Comment

Originally posted by gohaj View Post
      terrifying experience today and I left as an unhappy customer.
      Hope they can improve soon!
      What happen?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        What happen?
        Originally posted by patrickmaniac View Post
        simi dai ji?
        Not sure if moderator allows me to share here.
        Please PM me if you are interested to know my side of the story. You can also ask the shop for their side of the story. Not sure if they dare to share their serious mistake (in my context) here or not.

Comment

I don't think there should be any problem if you are sharing a genuine encounter.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Word your sharing with the intention of knowledge sharing and lesson learnt and not of personal attack. Which I think the mod will definitely allow.

Comment

Reporting live at wisma atria!! But haven go up see yet still at basement follow wife look at shoes
              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

exxondus, post some pictures pls.

Comment

Jus fin look see look see. Service not too bad leh. They bothered to explain to me and show me watch. Tho later i dint buy got notice a bit of face change. But i tht thats normal leh. Not sure what terrible service the other bro encountered. Would be good if he shared.

No pics keke. Paisei to take photo lah. Not many people n booth quite small. When i ask abt that limited edition watch, the sales man say oh ya, u read it on sgroc
                  I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I guess when the road show is carried out by AD's, their first priority is still to do sales rather than educating the public about the brand. That's sad. In contrast to Seiko 130yrs road show at vivo, their rep are always ready to share info about their models and yet knowing I'm not buying.

Comment

just got back from the booth they had... really small setup, but well-stocked with the various watches..

think the bros are right about the tie-up with ADs.. the priorty is sales rather than education.. but i talked to the tech guy from the Ball Service Center, so I had a very good conversation there.. saw a few pieces that i thinking if i shld get or not... lol..
                      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Current:
                      BALL Fireman Ionsphere
                      Rolex Daytona 116520 M series
                      Rolex Sub C 116610LN AN series

Gone:
                      BALL Trainmaster Pulsemeter Pro
                      IWC GST Chronograph 3707
                      Rolex Explorer II D series
                      Rolex Sub 16610 M series

Next Target:
                      Rolex Day-date 18239!! The president.. :D:D
                      AP????

In the meantime:
                      Save $$ ar!!! & hope strike TOTO or Big Sweep!! :pray:

Comment

Hehe......... More oriented to A.D. To make sales than product exposure and introduction.
                        Quite sad actually.

What TanWL said is correct, unlike the Seiko roadshow. The focus is different.

Comment

Dear Member,

Seen some bad comments on the AD, I have to be fare with them, as there is a shortage of manpower, Ball ourselves have send our own team down which consist on Technician , Accounts, Customer Service, Marketing and even our sales team, Firstly they are not train to be a sales person. Secondly some may not be able to handle a few situation. But nevertheless, they tried their level best to handle all customer. We seek your understand and will definately try to improve from there.

Lastly i believe the member GOHAJ experience is an unlucky one, I know your case as i was there too. It was a totally unfortuntate thing that happen and pls dont blame the bank, you should have blame the machine as it just happen on you. At last we did not use the machine as it seems faulty after that. And furthermore the boss of the company even offer you a token of gift as an apologizies. I thought he is nice to do that.

Guys everyone has to begin and experience something even urself. So do give others a chance. We will improve from there.

Thanks for your understanding.
                          Regards
                          Ball Watch Company

Comment

BALL exhibition at Wisma Atria

Regards
                            Ball Watch Company

Comment

So any bros here brought any new ball watch from the road show itself? Please share pics...thks

Comment

Originally posted by ballwatch@sin View Post
                                Lastly i believe the member GOHAJ experience is an unlucky one, I know your case as i was there too. It was a totally unfortuntate thing that happen and pls dont blame the bank, you should have blame the machine as it just happen on you. At last we did not use the machine as it seems faulty after that. And furthermore the boss of the company even offer you a token of gift as an apologizies. I thought he is nice to do that.

Guys everyone has to begin and experience something even urself. So do give others a chance. We will improve from there.
                                Relating the terrifying incident I encounter, you need to understand the situation more leh. Totally miss the point on where to improve. The 'people' & 'process' are more seriously at fault than the machine. The boss of the company also miss that point to improve and I told him that too. Anyway I did not accept the 'token of gift' and I want the 'people' & 'process' to improve. Hope this can be done by that AD and also can be done by Ball.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X