No announcement yet.

Roadshow at Wisma Atria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So where can the people and process can be improve? Can you quote so that we can improve if you say Ball and my AD CAN be done?
    Regards
    Ball Watch Company

Comment

Originally posted by ballwatch@sin View Post
      So where can the people and process can be improve? Can you quote so that we can improve if you say Ball and my AD CAN be done?
      PM me the email address of the Head of Ball in Singapore. I will email him/her personally.

Comment

Dear Member,

Seen some bad comments on the AD, I have to be fare with them, as there is a shortage of manpower, Ball ourselves have send our own team down which consist on Technician , Accounts, Customer Service, Marketing and even our sales team, Firstly they are not train to be a sales person. Secondly some may not be able to handle a few situation. But nevertheless, they tried their level best to handle all customer. We seek your understand and will definately try to improve from there.

Lastly i believe the member GOHAJ experience is an unlucky one, I know your case as i was there too. It was a totally unfortuntate thing that happen and pls dont blame the bank, you should have blame the machine as it just happen on you. At last we did not use the machine as it seems faulty after that. And furthermore the boss of the company even offer you a token of gift as an apologizies. I thought he is nice to do that.

Guys everyone has to begin and experience something even urself. So do give others a chance. We will improve from there.

Thanks for your understanding.
        I hope these not so good experiences can translate to a more positive learning experiences in the future. As you don't get to have many road show a year, a missed opportunity will be felt many months down the road. I have faith in BALL that they will improve & bring us quality show the next time round. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by TanWL View Post
          I hope these not so good experiences can translate to a more positive learning experiences in the future. As you don't get to have many road show a year, a missed opportunity will be felt many months down the road. I have faith in BALL that they will improve & bring us quality show the next time round. Looking forward to it.
          This is a definate, We will one coming up at Raffles City... We will invite you guys again.
          Regards
          Ball Watch Company

Comment

Wah so jia lat, need to go all the way until ball Sg head. I got ball Swiss hq executive mr kelvin email, you want too? I got lost who cause the issue for mr gohaj. BALL or vendor or both? At least they bother to entertain and try to make up for things. So forgive and forget lah. When I go RSC to repair Airking and exchange stuff recently, i got push around in between RSC and AD but eventually things are settled after AD staff sincerely help me out, so never file complaint. Bad service is unavoidable lah, but if they make up to you then ok lah. If they dun bother to make up then you should complaint and alert the rest.
            sigpic

Comment

Jus share te encounter u had in details so we dun kip gassing..lol

Comment

This is a definate, We will one coming up at Raffles City... We will invite you guys again.
                In the upcoming show at Raffles City, will Ball SG show something on the BALL & BMW design watch?

Comment

Originally posted by TanWL View Post
                  In the upcoming show at Raffles City, will Ball SG show something on the BALL & BMW design watch?
                  Every roadshow we will bring something different for all our ball fans. Dont worry you all will be invited.
                  Regards
                  Ball Watch Company

Comment

Give the man a chance la... PM already said ma in his National Day Rally, we should be more accomodating to fellow Singaporeans leh...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X