Ball Watch Company

For more information on our new product please visit our new Ball website

http://www.ballwatch.com/
    Regards
    Ball Watch Company

Comment

New Fireman Ionosphere Limited Edition 600pcs

Dear All,

New Limited Edition Fireman Ionosphere, 600 worldwide.
      Model: CM1090C-S1J-BK
      Case: 43mm
      Functions: Chronograph with day & date
      Shock-resistant to 5000Gs
      Water Resistant: 100m
      Regards
      Ball Watch Company

Comment

Retail price $3150
        Regards
        Ball Watch Company

Comment

The Engineer Hydrocarbon Ceramic Midsize looks good. Nice

Pity the size seems a little small....

Gotta put it on to get a good feel of it.

Comment

Hi ,

We have the almost similar looking watch in Man size. It is Eng Hydrocarbon Ceramic XV
            Originally posted by fidoDido View Post
            The Engineer Hydrocarbon Ceramic Midsize looks good. Nice

Pity the size seems a little small....

Gotta put it on to get a good feel of it.
            Last edited by ballwatch@sin; 01-11-12, 11:15 AM. Reason: Add in more item
            Regards
            Ball Watch Company

Comment

Originally posted by ballwatch@sin View Post
              Hi ,

We have the almost similar looking watch in Man size. It is Eng Hydrocarbon Ceramic XV
              I prefer the design of the ceramic midsize but pity the size is a tat small for my liking.
              If the design of the midsize is available in more than 40mm, tt would be nice...

Happy holidays...

Comment

Hi,
                Is there a new model under trainmaster that is manual winding?
                Any phot to share and the Retail price?

Comment

Hi Jeff,

Yes , we have the trainmaster officer value at $3300.

Originally posted by JeffLim View Post
                  Hi,
                  Is there a new model under trainmaster that is manual winding?
                  Any phot to share and the Retail price?
                  Regards
                  Ball Watch Company

Comment

Hi sorry to budge in this thread
                    I have just recently bought a Ball Fireman Ionosphere with leather strap
                    not sure if i made a mistake in impulse - looks like the watch been around for sometime since 2008, i bought it at AD in 2014
                    what do you guys think of the watch

Comment

Do you like to share what is it that you don't about this watch?
                      My said hi.

Originally posted by rukas View Post
                      Hi sorry to budge in this thread
                      I have just recently bought a Ball Fireman Ionosphere with leather strap
                      not sure if i made a mistake in impulse - looks like the watch been around for sometime since 2008, i bought it at AD in 2014
                      what do you guys think of the watch

Comment

Hey, Hi
                        Thank you for the reply

I did buy the watch because i love it and because of the good movement as well - ETA 7750, Was considering between glycine airman, Tag aquaracer and Ball
                        However once i bought it i have been reading mixed reviews on Ball watches being straightly just using the ETA, being called more of a case designer then a true watch maker.
                        I know i cant believe most things i read online so wanted to ask folks here what they really feel about ball watches.The fireman Ionosphere introduced in 2008 that i have bought after 6 years now, not sure if thats a good idea

Haha - simply confused

Comment

Hey, Hi
                          Thank you for the reply

I did buy the watch because i love it and because of the good movement as well - ETA 7750, Was considering between glycine airman, Tag aquaracer and Ball
                          However once i bought it i have been reading mixed reviews on Ball watches being straightly just using the ETA, being called more of a case designer then a true watch maker.
                          I know i cant believe most things i read online so wanted to ask folks here what they really feel about ball watches.The fireman Ionosphere introduced in 2008 that i have bought after 6 years now, not sure if thats a good idea

Haha - simply confused
                          any advice

Comment

Well my love for Ball watch are tritium tubes, case back design, shock resistance, quite accurate in timing, built quality and its history. Different strokes for different folks.

I won't say those reviews are wrong but I think we need to put them in the right perspective (are they bias to certain brands) and also what does it mean by "true watch maker". Does a "true watch maker" really make every single parts of their watch? I believe some do but most not as it will not be economical to produce small volume.
                            Although Ball use ETA, at least they took the effort to tune the movement to be as precise as possible, the case designer design the case to withstand shock and survive under adverse condition. To me these are innovation and value that surpasses certain bigger brands.
                            To me the year of the watch being introduced is not a concern as it shows that it is well liked and that's why they are still in production. For me I still prefer some of their older design which has stop production.
                            Well this are just my personal take base on your concern and I will always take watch reviews with a pinch of salt.

Hey, Hi
                            Thank you for the reply

Haha - simply confused

Comment

TanWL, we shared the same view.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X