Cartier watches worth paying???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pumper View Post
    In this case, I think I better get the Cartier Ballon Bleu for my wife soon. Thanks for the info!
    Good choice. The Ballon in two tone is very nice on ladies.

Comment

Got the Santos 100 XL rubber which me and my wife would take turn to wear as it is tang buckle instead of the annoying leather strap which needs to adjust. Too bad they are going to stop producing the rubber bezel.

Comment

Was quoted 15% discount on the Ballon Bleu. Good price?

Comment

You wear Cartier, young lady friend will be aware that you are wearing it ; you wear Rolex, seniors will be aware that you are wearing it. Just kidding!

Comment

Originally posted by gohaj View Post
            You wear Cartier, young lady friend will be aware that you are wearing it ; you wear Rolex, seniors will be aware that you are wearing it. Just kidding!
            U are absolutely right! But if u wear Cartier mystery watch series, everybody will be staring!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pumper View Post
              Was quoted 15% discount on the Ballon Bleu. Good price?
              Guys, I am not familiar with Cartier watches. Is 15% a good discount?

Comment

Originally posted by danheng1 View Post
                I always consider Cartier as more of a jewelry brand rather than a time piece one.
                Yes I support this. Years ago I bought my wife a black dial pasha @ 3.5k but now the retail price rose to 5.8k and now has bad resell value. Jewelry for accessory only.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X