No announcement yet.

VLue for money watches and brands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the retail pricing for the following 2 Ball models?

(1) Chronometer Red Label (40mm) - NM2026C-LCJ-BK
    (2) Ohio (38mm) - NM1026C-SJ-BK

Does the Ohio meets the COSC requirements?

Comment

Originally posted by problmchylde View Post
      For me.....value for money = SEIKOs......
      i agree. if you do not mind a simple workhorse that is cheap to maintain, seikos are top on my list.
      I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
      http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

<SGD500 ----> Seiko!
        SGD501-1500 -----> Christopher Ward
        SGD1501-3500 ------> Longines
        SGD3500-5500 -------> Frederique Constant
        SGD5500-7500 ---------> Grand Seiko
        >sgd7500 -----------> Zenith!!

just my 2 ruppeess...

Comment

What about Stowa / schauer? What do u guys think of the $ for value for these 2? Same manufacturer.
          'Time' is the most used English word.

Comment

Originally posted by Axela2012 View Post
            For example a Red Label Ball with ETA 2836-2, which is COSC certified, at retail price $2650 after (30%+10%) discount cost ~1.6k.

The "lesser" I meant is their other models with cheaper retail price will cost lesser than 1.6k.
            Got so much discount meh? Can pm me which AD? Thkz
            Current: Tag Heuer F1
            Seiko SKX781K3 (Orange monster)

Past : Rolex Submariner No Date

Comment

Ingersoll
              Ball

Comment

Originally posted by hohoho8885 View Post
                Ingersoll
                Ball
                Ahhh now that you bring up, Ingersoll is quite value for money if u want to own a complication at a decent price. I m hunting for a retrograde my friend bought from mustafa some time back, now want to find cannot find liao.$200-300 for a cheap thrill retrograde complication

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I guess Fortis is also another brand that is value for money. Too bad they are a little unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    Ahhh now that you bring up, Ingersoll is quite value for money if u want to own a complication at a decent price. I m hunting for a retrograde my friend bought from mustafa some time back, now want to find cannot find liao.$200-300 for a cheap thrill retrograde complication
                    This kind of price range for an automatic watch is super value for money.
                    If it's a retrograde, then even more attractive.
                    I didn't see that when I got mine. Mine is just a simple one with date.

Comment

Seiko below 500 is good value for me anytime..can last 5-10 yrs..but sadly my first present (a kinetic Seiko earlier model) from dad was not repairable..change cap, change board..also can't last 1 year..sadly now it's in the display cabinet..

Comment

I'm a big fan of micro brands as well as Japanese watches.

Believe Japanese watches dont need any introduction so I'd like to encourage Sport watch fans to give Kiwi brand Magrette a try (Can only buy direct, no local AD). You get the same versatility with straps as PAM but it's not a copy.

Very comfy to wear, and lately using Miyota 9015 innards.
                        I've had their Moana Pacific Professional PVD for about 2 years and the finishing is still first rate. Unlike an unfortunate experience with B&R PVD.

Comment

For the Value for money = i will say Seiko +1, Orient and Citizen also no bad, Ball and Fortiz also one of the best value of money.
                          Resale value will be rolex and omega......most famous.

Comment

Is there any local AD which sells NOMOS? Interested in getting one but worried about the size of the lug.

Comment

** Watch used to sell this brand. Check with them.
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Stoned View Post
                                I've had their Moana Pacific Professional PVD for about 2 years and the finishing is still first rate. Unlike an unfortunate experience with B&R PVD.
                                Bro Stoned I recently bought the MPP All-black and the inner rim of the dial dropped off within 2 weeks of use.. Dion said he has never seen anything like it and is fixing it now. Hoping its just a one-off defect. Magrette's customer service is top-notch though I must say.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X