Tudor Black Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tudor Black Bay

Hi all, anyone knows what is the maximum/best discount we can get for Tudor watches? I am thinking of getting my hands on the Black Bay. The retail is currently at $4,550. Thanks in advance...

Cheers.

Originally posted by deslene View Post
    Hi all, anyone knows what is the maximum/best discount we can get for Tudor watches? I am thinking of getting my hands on the Black Bay. The retail is currently at $4,550. Thanks in advance...

Cheers.
    Under 4K if your a regular.
    ROLEX.

Comment

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
      Under 4K if your a regular.
      That's the difference between epl and div 3 haha.

I've approached a few of my AD's all said no discount for the bb. List price for the leather is $4100+.
      I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
      http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

i did asked too - no discount.

Comment

Dfive u got lobang ?
          You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

I will wait for the Pelagos instead...

Comment

I was looking for it last weekend too... No discount... And no stock...
              Rolex GMTIIC
              BR01-97
              PAM 183
              PAM 372

Tudor Blackbay
              Helson SharkDiver Bronze

Comment

Thanks for the info. Was told 5-10% the max by some friends...

Comment

just wait for the price to drop,cuz its just launched now,so price is very firm.

Comment

It's $4,450 less 10% at THG. But currently out of stock.

Comment

Leather or SS bracelet???

Comment

S$4,450 is with SS bracelet, Leather is ard S$4,1XX

Comment

bought mine at $4550, only piece left at raffles arcade THG because the guy who 'reserved' did not show up. no discount because there isn't many stock available, mostly sold out. for other tudor models discount is about 15% for THG. Definitely get the bracelet, was told if you were to separate buy the bracelet it cost alot more. comes with fabric strap.

Comment

congras zwyuen. do share some review and wrist shot ok? im considering this black bay too. bt holding back as i felt is slightly big and tall for my wrist.

Comment

i have quite thin wrist but the watch still fits quite nicely on me. so if you are heavier than 55kg, it should not feel big or tall.

i love the watch, everyday it just grew on me. the rose and burgundy dial sealed the deal when I first went down to take a look. i decided to buy it after 30mins of consideration. it has a modern vintage feel which i feel is nicer than a rolex sub. at half the price, and so popular until so many places are sold out, i pulled the trigger and bought my first real watch. you just fall in love with the watch more and more each day which i think is the ultimate experience. if u bought a watch and u wear it everyday because u bought it or because it was expensive then i think that watch did not connect with you.

another watch u can consider is the pelagos, elusive black and shield emblem a contrasting watch compared to the black bay. makes me wanna collect both.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X