U boat watch help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U boat watch help.

Hi there any bro out there who owns u boat Classico?
    Just wana check with u,that the generic card that comes with the watch in the box,
    Does the number matches the watch?where to locate the number on the watch itself?
    It's quite blur and the number is quite long which I don't understand at all.
    Can anyone explain to me,thanks in advance to all the bro for reading and helping me.

My Classico AS 1 Card serial and my watch serial number match... as for the serial number it is engraved at the 6 o'clock position between the lugs.
    on the left is the serial number and on the right side engraved with 316L.

Comment

So the serial number is located between the lugs and must remove the straps to find it?
      The number on the right side of the case is for what purpose then?
      Thanks for the reply bro.

Comment

You need not remove the straps.
        Its on the case at 6 'o' clock, between the lugs. Mine is a PVD case, so its laser'd. for SS (Non PVD) case it will be engraved.
        Besides, the serial will also be engraved onto the base back. 316L is just the grading of the stainless steel, and is commonly used on most stainless steel cases. The serial number between the lugs and case back should and will match the one on the warranty card, if bought from an authorized AD. Serial number is 4 digit, unless its changed recently. I have read in other forums, that it sometimes does not match if not bought from an AD. Usually online sellers will produce their own card, quite similar to the one from AD. They tend to mix up the cards. Its not common but has happened.

The serial on my boat matches the one on the card, but the card it self is not from the AD. It has a few typo's at the back where the warranty is explained.

Succeeded to become a one watch man...
        Rolex Sea Dweller

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X