Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROMAIN JEROME - space invaders

hi all.

does anyone here own a RJ or know much abt the quality of the brand? am thinking of getting a LE RJ space invaders. I am a geek and am thinking abt getting one. Im lookin at the LE 78pcs colored one but just wondering if it's worth the price.

here's a pic n review.

http://www.ablogtoread.com/romain-je...aders-watches/

I think Dickson distribute RJ but RJ marketing guru chief has left to start his own company so not sure if RJ can continue to come out with interesting but exorbitant watch.
    sigpic

Comment

yes the watches r v interesting. and so is the price. just wondering if there's any demand for them here if i do decide to let go in time.

Comment

I'm also attracted by its uniqueness... How much does the titanic model cost?
        Panerai 616 Carbotech
        Panerai 605 Firenze Ltd Edt "Grey Sunburst"
        Panerai 634 Paneristi Edt
        Panerai 438 Tuttonero
        Panerai 001 Firenze Ltd Etd
        Panerai 114
        Panerai 219
        Chanel J12 Marine 42mm
        B&R BRS

Comment

not sure abt that as im only looking at the space invaders.

Comment

Yup,saw it at Dickson at wisma, noticed it while walking past. didn't go in. I know Sincere at MBS has RJ, saw the moon watch there last time. You can try to give them a call. My advice is that this watch is a gimmick and not worth its price, think its at least USD 10k. You just pay for the taito rights and the apollo metal and automatic movement.

If you spend hours in the arcades (before they were outlawed, in the early ?80s, can't remember exactly when) playing space invaders, and it invokes fond memories, then this is the watch for you.

resale price wont be good at all, even though its limited edition watch.

my 2 cents

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X