Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breitling Super Avenger Black Steel - What u all say???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup.. can't agree better.. sincere Suntec.. very large range of Breitling.. however, the last time I ask.. they dun have the blacksteel version... but u can try.. maybe new stock came liao...

As for WOS Paragon.. very good service as well...

Comment

Sori, not familiar with this model...is it very hard to come by? Actually, why not give them a call...shd be straight forward right?

Haha...like the SS Daytona....go to any outlets...std 'sales talk' = "No Stock".

I personally think its a load of bullSh**t....they probably have a dozen in the vault...just artificially limit the supply to push up the prices

Comment

this one limited to 3,000 worldwide... accordingly to AD... not much came to Singapore... normally if boutique only have 1 piece, they don't display.. u got to enquire about it...

So far I saw two pieces only.both at WOS's boutique...

Comment

Ah...txs for info.

Since there're 2 at WOS Vivo...just go to Paragon, confirm you are buying & ask them to 'bring over' from Vivo...shd work right?

Comment

can defintely try asking ... one thing though... dun expect too much discount, if any at all.... at least that is the situation when i last enquire... cos at that time very limited... maybe got more now... good luck..

remember to post pic for us to see... share your joy... and let me regret as well...

Comment

Thanks people!! I will try WOS at Paragon then. Hope it will turn out much better than Vivo.
              [COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]Tag Heuer F1 Chronograph
              Sinn U1
              Breitling Superocean 44[/B][/COLOR]

Comment

was quoted 8700 at vivo WOS. looks impressive from pics. not sure what it will look like in the flesh.
                Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                "Foreign affections"
                1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                What's NEXT?

Comment

Yup.. quoted ard that price too.. not much discount... the actual piece.. the casing is not really black... (not like common PVD watches)....abit metallic or blackish titanium looking... so there is actually a contrast with the black strap...

Comment

just back from vivo. it's really big but at 8.7k and firmly NO discount with a less than desirable attitude from the SE, i'd take my money elsewhere.
                    Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                    "Foreign affections"
                    1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                    2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                    3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                    4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                    What's NEXT?

Comment

Bro..WOS at Paragon... defintely better staff there...

Comment

honestly, for breitling, anything more than 6K, the only model worth its weight is their Navitimer, or the enhanced version with GMT. personal view.. Happy Chinese New Year!!!
                        For sale now :
                        • Black/Red GMT-II A series (b/p included-pre-owned)
                        • Blue/Red GMT-II F series (b/p included-pre-owned)
                        PM me if you're interested in any piece above.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X