Aquadive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aquadive

Sharing with all a relatively new dive watch brand for those who may not know, which is now available at Watchwerkz.

AQUADIVE professional dive watches are now back, thanks to a team of watch experts and divers.

Aquadive cases are CNC milled and made in Germany. Its parent company Synchron also owns one of industry's best rubber strap -- ISOFRANE. ( This is truly one of the best I have ever seen and felt!)

Each Aquadive watch (except for NOS 200) is accompanied by Isofrane rubber strap.

First launch into the market are three models.

1. BS100 (in SS or DLC)

2. BS300 (in SS or DLC)

3. NOS 200

BS 100 and 300 are new line-up of watches paying tribute to the original Aquadive watches back in the 60s. Each of the models are limited to 500 pieces worldwide. Both are equipped with automatic Helium Release Valve for added safety during extreme diving situations.

**The Bathyscaphe 100 is a look straight out from the 60s, with a modern day look and a depth rating of 1000m, powered by ETA 2836-2 as well.

**The Bathyscaphe 300 uses the exact same case of the 1970s Model 50 Depth gauge Aquadive and 100% identical dimensions, but is now powered by ETA 2824-2 and a unique movement suspension system that isolates the movement from the case in a soft iron cage that also acts as an anti-magnetic shield and anti-shock protection system. It has a tested depth rating of up to 5000m.

**NOS 200 is a remake of the classic 1960s diver. It has a genuine New Old Stock (NOS) Swiss handmade watch case, a bi-directional rotating bezel and a classic aluminum insert. The cases were found fully assembled with a heslite domed crystal in the old inventory. Also, an original black tropic strap is fitted to the watch.
    What was changed/replaced are i) movement to ETA 2824-2 ii) dial to Swiss made dial with Superluminova application.
    This is also a one-time limited of 60pieces.
    [I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

15-day review of the bada** BS300 by James Henderson

Day 3

Day 7

The subtle strength

The little "Niceties" that come with BS300

Wrapping it up - Day 15
    [I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
    Working...
    X