Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP vs PP

Hi,

Need your opinions. Would you buy either current AP ROO like Navy, Panda (42mm) or the newer AP ROO Novelty (44mm)? And if you choose AP ROO, how about compare with PP? Which to choose? Thanks

I'll try...I'd get a current AP ROO that costs significantly less than the newer AP ROO Novelties etc and use the savings on an entry PP; the 2mm size difference is negligible
    : )
    Sweet 16:
    PP Aquanaut
    VC Overseas
    AP ROO Black Themes
    A.Lange & Sohne 1815
    Breguet Type XXI
    Blancpain 50 Fathoms
    JLC Navy Seals
    GO Senator 60s
    GP Laureato
    Zenith Pilot Extra Special
    Rolex DSSD
    IWC Big Pilot
    Pam 112
    Omega Ploprof
    Breitling Super Avenger
    Glycine F104

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
      Hi,

Need your opinions. Would you buy either current AP ROO like Navy, Panda (42mm) or the newer AP ROO Novelty (44mm)? And if you choose AP ROO, how about compare with PP? Which to choose? Thanks
      AP = Sports; Cutting Edge Design and Materials, Haute Horology.
      ( they make the most tech movements on the planet, which is why many come to them for design or manufacture, AP's sister direct company is the movement design wing. )

PP = Classic, Style, Perfection, Sophistication on your wrist, Haute Horology.
      ( real investment potential on those models above 150-250K (many), the most valued watched in the world now and historically. )

All or most AP ROO's will be going 44 I was told..... I LOVE the new 44 S/S model
      ROLEX.

Comment

to me AP is like a mustang. brash, american hot rod, in yer face. much like a ferrari. visually loud. an attention seeker airplane. pretty much like a californian cab or ozzie shiraz.

the spitfire exudes elegance. more like a jaguar. understated elegance. wine-wise, like a good old red burg.
        I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
        http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

I prefer PP for the simplicity...

Comment

I guess it depends on what you do and if its a day to day watch. AP will blend in well with smart casual, sporty or relax casual, but if it is me, I doubt I will wear a PP with berms and trainers! Thats just my 2 cents worth.
            Good luck with your hunt.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X