Never Too Late.... Port 7 days 500109

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never Too Late.... Port 7 days 500109

About 6 years ago, a watch enthusiast friend introduced me to the Port 7 days. During that time, I did not believe in paying anything more than 3k for a watch.

But i did like elegance of the Portuguese, was impressed with the 7 days power reserve, and I really liked the fine craftsmanship. I remember telling myself one day i will get it.

6 years later....

Never too late! Promise fulfilled. Sold my 6694 & Pam177 for this, and no regrets!
    I'm in bad company........

Originally posted by t28 View Post
    About 6 years ago, a watch enthusiast friend introduced me to the Port 7 days. During that time, I did not believe in paying anything more than 3k for a watch.

But i did like elegance of the Portuguese, was impressed with the 7 days power reserve, and I really liked the fine craftsmanship. I remember telling myself one day i will get it.

6 years later....

Never too late! Promise fulfilled. Sold my 6694 & Pam177 for this, and no regrets!
    Super nice bro.... the black is awesome !! Congrats and wear with deserved pride..... and roll the damn cuffs up to show it off... hahaha
    ROLEX.

Comment

Thanks bro! Very pleased with this acquisition! The power reserve indicator is like a fuel gauge, quite fun! And it winds up pretty quickly!

Comment

Swee! Very "character"!!! Congrats!!!
        Current babies:
        Sub 16610LN D series
        PAM 312 M series
        IWC 500112 Laureus Limited Edition

Wish list:
        116613LB?
        a good White dial watch

Comment

This is an elegant watch, no doubt

Tx for sharing
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Thanks bro! Very pleased with this acquisition! The power reserve indicator is like a fuel gauge, quite fun! And it winds up pretty quickly!
            Always great to have a dream to work on bro - and you did it.

I remember back in 2001 seeing the rolex explorer - white in a dealers window..... I to said "it will be mine" a decade later and after the 42mm was announced it was a said deal..... I got mine just two weeks ago.
            ROLEX.

Comment

6 years later....

Congrats, it's such a wonderful watch, I like it in white face blue hands
              I rather push my Alfa Romeo than drive a BMW

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
              Alfa 33
              Alfa 147
              Alfa GT
              Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
              Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

Originally posted by kadios View Post
                Swee! Very "character"!!! Congrats!!!
                Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                This is an elegant watch, no doubt

Tx for sharing
                Thanks bros!! Glad that others can appreciate!

Comment

Originally posted by turboducky View Post
                  Congrats, it's such a wonderful watch, I like it in white face blue hands
                  Indeed bro! The blue hands I also like, but fate presented the black face first...

Comment

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
                    Always great to have a dream to work on bro - and you did it.

I remember back in 2001 seeing the rolex explorer - white in a dealers window..... I to said "it will be mine" a decade later and after the 42mm was announced it was a said deal..... I got mine just two weeks ago.
                    Congrats to u too! Good on u! No wonder yr avatar no more DSLR...

Comment

What a terrible friend you have .... but congrats on your new love~~

Comment

intoxicating.
                        My humble beginning:
                        Ball - Conductor (SE), Rolex - Green Sub LV (Alpha-numeric series), Omega - PO XL & Pam - 351 (M-series)

Dream watch:
                        It is a tough choice between IWC IW500114 and IW500109.
                        [url]http://www.iwcportugieser.com/en/[/url]
                        [url]http://www.iwc.com/en-us/collection/portuguese/IW5001/[/url]

Comment

Indeed bro! The blue hands I also like, but fate presented the black face first...
                          Hahaha, you are bitten! It's a scary journey with many sleepless nights thinking of a certain watch; there should be some non-profit organisation to help us watch-lover, just like AA! I saw the black Portuguese on my friend's wrist & it's such a gem, perhaps the blue hands is more of a casual piece.
                          I rather push my Alfa Romeo than drive a BMW

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
                          Alfa 33
                          Alfa 147
                          Alfa GT
                          Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
                          Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

Originally posted by PeeCeeBee View Post
                            What a terrible friend you have .... but congrats on your new love~~
                            The poison snake has finally shown up! All thanks to u!

Comment

Originally posted by turboducky View Post
                              Hahaha, you are bitten! It's a scary journey with many sleepless nights thinking of a certain watch; there should be some non-profit organisation to help us watch-lover, just like AA! I saw the black Portuguese on my friend's wrist & it's such a gem, perhaps the blue hands is more of a casual piece.
                              I'm not so poisoned yet to have sleepless nites thinking of a watch! Blue hands more sporty I find. Black more dressy but I push the boundary with balck tshirt & black berms...

I think we might have crossed paths before when I had my 156JTS 6-7 yrs back...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X