Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy Citizen Eco-Zilla Full S.S?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy Citizen Eco-Zilla Full S.S?

Hi folks,

looking to buy a less expensive watch to feed the BBB virus , now eyeing the citizen Eco-zilla Full S.S (with S.S. bracelet). any brudder can share where in SG could I find the watch at a reasonable price?

Thank you.

Rgds

for casio, seiko and citizen i go albert complex.........
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Albert Cplx?? Tot it's another bldg beside it called "The Bencoolen"? I've oso bought a few watches frm those shops thre. Prices r definitely better as compared to those HDB shops n can bargain. Only thing is tat I cant find any PI models thre..
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

yeah OG took over the original albert complex....... the bencoolen is the name for that building........

haha but i like name albert complex..... so pardon the confusion haha
        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Huh??? Nw I'm cunfused..hahaha...
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by pingpong View Post
            Hi folks,

looking to buy a less expensive watch to feed the BBB virus , now eyeing the citizen Eco-zilla Full S.S (with S.S. bracelet). any brudder can share where in SG could I find the watch at a reasonable price?

Thank you.

Rgds
            Hello Bro,

Not too sure anybody bought from - Skywatches.com.sg

There is a Titanium one selling in Skywatch, Rather reasonable. But it's a titanium. You might want to check it out SS one with them.

http://www.skywatches.com.sg/watches...roducts_id=304

Check it out

Comment

bro PP, I am considering getting the Citizen Calibre 9000. If I go sourcing around Mustafa and Bkt Timah Plaza, will check for you too.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
              - GMT II
              - GMT IIc TT
              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
              - U1
              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

thanks all bros, esp jazz_samz..

Comment

hmm.. called up one of the shops, was told the eco-zilla only comes with rubber strap, those who are selling with bracelet is not from Citizen direct, i.e. the shop bought the original SS strap and change themself then sell... duh... like that one meh?

also the Eco-zilla with rubber strap is close to low S$400, SS bracelet is like S$60.. diao.. like that i order online (US$250 before shipment to SG) better...

Comment

i'm in love with the eco-zilla. bought the ss with rubber strap at abt 350.was also looking for ss edition but it's def not in local shores. will ask my bro who travels to LA often to check it out for me. will update accordingly.
                    Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                    "Foreign affections"
                    1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                    2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                    3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                    4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                    What's NEXT?

Comment

thanks bro for the info... maybe you want to check with local citizen whether they sell the bracelet....

cheers

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                      i'm in love with the eco-zilla. bought the ss with rubber strap at abt 350.was also looking for ss edition but it's def not in local shores. will ask my bro who travels to LA often to check it out for me. will update accordingly.

Comment

I saw the Full SS version selling at US$337 in Amazon, wondering is it worth getting....or should try searching from neigbouring countries instead....

JLC / Omega / Sinn / Breitling / Baume & Mercier / Zenith / Rolex / Tag Heuer / Panerai / VC / Longines / Seiko / Citizen / Casio

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

Comment

US$337, will kenna 7% GST once shipped into SG.. sianz...

Originally posted by alexera View Post
                          I saw the Full SS version selling at US$337 in Amazon, wondering is it worth getting....or should try searching from neigbouring countries instead....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X