Laco Pilot Watches in PVD - 42mm & 45mm Automatic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laco Pilot Watches in PVD - 42mm & 45mm Automatic

The latest Laco Pilot Watches has just been made available. This new edition comes in 42mm & 45mm PVD cases using Swiss ETA 2824-2 movement. There is also a version using Miyota Automatic movement at a lower cost. Stocks are available to customers in Singapore for ordering. Just need to ckick on the SG-ROC banner for "The Timekeeper Enterprise" website for more information.
    german pilot watch lover ...

no one keen on this, i just saw them in gnomon. feel that the pvd casing is very well done, bt one worry is its just a coat i guess, once a knock will show a line clearly.
    so im thinking of getting the normal steel version now. bt the price at $1300, so thinking real hard now..

Comment

Originally posted by tpmmark View Post
      no one keen on this, i just saw them in gnomon. feel that the pvd casing is very well done, bt one worry is its just a coat i guess, once a knock will show a line clearly.
      so im thinking of getting the normal steel version now. bt the price at $1300, so thinking real hard now..
      New Stocks arrived at Gnomon which has some difference. The Miyota models remain as PVD but the ETA models are in Black Sand Blast. The color is not as dark as the PVD but it is very mild and nice, and as lasting and the usual Laco Sand Blast. Maybe you should visit to look again :-)
      german pilot watch lover ...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X