Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pls help iwc aquatimer, Cousteau divers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pls help iwc aquatimer, Cousteau divers?

hihi, any bros here good in iwc can help? recently i got interested in iwc diver watch. i heard of aquatimer and it seems there are a few type? got the limited orange colour? yellow colour? blue colour and heard of (Cousteau Divers Chrono) i read a bit of the iwc thread and it seems bro wolf have this watch. anyone can explain these watches to me? thansk alot

basically the one that wolfeyes got is a limited edition number and he got it @ a damn good price also.

if u need a chrono function, then get one. but my recommendations is get the limited edition number.

this model is named after the renowned diver jacques cousteau. just walk into any IWC AD and get their catalog to read more about why IWC named a piece after him.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      basically the one that wolfeyes got is a limited edition number and he got it @ a damn good price also.

if u need a chrono function, then get one. but my recommendations is get the limited edition number.

this model is named after the renowned diver jacques cousteau. just walk into any IWC AD and get their catalog to read more about why IWC named a piece after him.

oh ok thanks but is it the dial is orange 1? and 44mm instead of of the yellow or blue1 that is only 42mm?

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
        oh ok thanks but is it the dial is orange 1? and 44mm instead of of the yellow or blue1 that is only 42mm?
        hey bro,

Chrono version is 44mm. 2007/08 one is blue dial with orange inner rotating bezel whereas 2006/07 version is dark blue with white inner rotating bezel. Limited edition to 2500 worldwide..

if you can get Aquatimer GST Deep One...it'll be great!! It's no longer in production, grey dial with yellow inner rotating bezel, flyback function and very rare!

normally, LE aquatimer (chrono or not) comes with blue dial while non LE version is normally on grey or black dial with white inner rotating bezel..

what else would you like to know??

there's a piece selling at Hobbylink...2006/07 version....check it out...

cheers

james
        I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
        A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
        Audemars Piguet ROO
        Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
        De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
        Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
        IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
        Panerai 270
        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
        Rolex 116610LV
        Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
          hey bro,

Chrono version is 44mm. 2007/08 one is blue dial with orange inner rotating bezel whereas 2006/07 version is dark blue with white inner rotating bezel. Limited edition to 2500 worldwide..

if you can get Aquatimer GST Deep One...it'll be great!! It's no longer in production, grey dial with yellow inner rotating bezel, flyback function and very rare!

normally, LE aquatimer (chrono or not) comes with blue dial while non LE version is normally on grey or black dial with white inner rotating bezel..

what else would you like to know??

there's a piece selling at Hobbylink...2006/07 version....check it out...

cheers

james
          huh? y so many type? like this i really confused liao. i thought only the orange colour is LE so worth to buy. now like many versions lei

Comment

also what u mean by?

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
              also what u mean by?

i mean..if you can get pre-owned GST Deep One...buy it!! it's the ultimate aquatimer....

oh, i forgot there's also chrono split timer...more ex lah...

am sure the AD will be able to help you...

cheers

james
              I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
              A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
              Audemars Piguet ROO
              Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
              De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
              Habring2 Pilot Time Date
              Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
              Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
              IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
              Panerai 270
              Patek Philippe 5711/1a
              Rolex 116610LV
              Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                i mean..if you can get pre-owned GST Deep One...buy it!! it's the ultimate aquatimer....

oh, i forgot there's also chrono split timer...more ex lah...

am sure the AD will be able to help you...

cheers

james
                ok bro, need to ask a few things about iwc from u. hope u able to help. hw amny type of aquatimer r there? got normal? got chrono? got fly back? got GST deep one? what is GSTdeep one? which 1 is limited and which 1 is good for value? really very confused lei? got what size? thanks alot wish to know more causedon 1 buy wrong and i don like go ADask questions cause i dono if i will kanna attitude SA or not?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X