Prices for preowned ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prices for preowned ??

Maybe someone can make a thread and ask mod to sticky for the price for preowned ball ?

Can i know whats the price for preowned ball EMII aviator strap and ss, Night Train/day train ?

Please advice

VainKid

dun think there's sufficient info to make it a sticky....... moreover preowned prices depend on many factors.......
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

maybe a guide like what rolex sub forum is having ?

Comment

If just specifically pre-own BALL watches, it is not feasible. This is not a highly popular brand and not many trades for pre-own pieces. If you mean a sticky thread for "pre-own watches (all brands)", may be likely. Depends on the mods.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

u r welcomed to start a thread and if the response is good enough, we can consider to make it a sticky.....

it's better than to have a skeleton sticky and wait for ppl to contribute...? cos too many sticky oso no point, right?
          visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

bro dont get me wrong, i'm suggesting and not demanding, i'm sorry if u feel offended

Comment

no lah.... where got offended..... i counter-proposing...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X