No announcement yet.

For Ball Lovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the reply. the day changes around 2345 and for the date is around 0000.

Comment

still looking for the trainmaster worldtimer chronograph, any ideas when it will be available and for how much model number : CM2052D-LJ-BK

Comment

Hi,
        anyone who knows the price of Ball Deep quest? ANy feedback from owners of DEEP QUEST? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jdjoeydean View Post
          Hi,
          anyone who knows the price of Ball Deep quest? ANy feedback from owners of DEEP QUEST? Thanks.
          if i rem, its $5450 or $5500. i only tried it on last year, and its not for the skinny wrist i must say.

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            Congratz on your new acquisition!

If you are referring to getting the original bracelet for this watch model, I am not sure if it comes with the bracelet in the first place. If it does, you can call the Ball Service Centre (BSC) to enquire how much it'll cost. If it doesn't, you will have to source for a generic one outside with those watch bands sellers. You only need to get the correct lug size. I believe there are some vendors selling watch bracelets in the forum. Go check them out if you want.

And with regards to your day changing faster than date, I think it may be due to some adjustments you need to make? Not sure unless you can elaborate more or show us some pics to describe.

If you're unsure and TIC that the watch is under warranty, go check with the BSC for a clearer understanding.
            Hi all...last weekend i just bought myself a stormchaser DLC glow...love this watch the moment i see it...i realized my day changes at around 11.38pm...is that normal? And also sometimes i can feel the watch vibrating...is that normal too???

Comment

Originally posted by gameover85 View Post
              Hi all...last weekend i just bought myself a stormchaser DLC glow...love this watch the moment i see it...i realized my day changes at around 11.38pm...is that normal? And also sometimes i can feel the watch vibrating...is that normal too???
              The vibration is due to the 7750 movement used inside the stormchaser. You are feeling the rotor spinning. Its very normal, do not worry.

Date change is a gradual thing for most mechanical movements, IE not instantaneous (other than some higher end movements that feature instantaneous date change)

Do not worry, you are in good hands with a very nice watch!! My fireball Ionosphere was my first Ball watch, and its still one of my fav, yours is a sexed up version of that. Enjoy!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X