No announcement yet.

For Ball Lovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pardon me for asking this but it's in Singapore dollars? Because IIRC, the current model retails at $2.6K? Or is there a price change recently that I'm unaware of??
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      Pardon me for asking this but it's in Singapore dollars? Because IIRC, the current model retails at $2.6K? Or is there a price change recently that I'm unaware of??
      Hi Oceanlkassik,

i think this is a good question. $2500 is in Sin dollars and there is no price change recently. The reason is because the current model have a UTC window and the new model does not have it.
      Regards
      Ball Watch Company

Comment

Hi,
        can provide some data spec for the new Night Train?
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ballwatch@sin View Post
          Yes we are under the same management but operate differently.
          And for Hublot CEO Mr Ricardo Guadalupe we never heard or knew he got any relationship with Ball.
          Thanks for the clarification.

Saw this report-
          "Ball Watch, fabrication, achat, vente et distribution de tous produits dans les domaines de la bijouterie. Guadalupe Ricardo n'est plus administrateur; ses pouvoirs sont radiés."

So was just wondering if both are the same person. And thanks for the basel pics. Please feed us more. Cheers.
          sigpic

Comment

Very nice model.

I love ball, good quality, best lume.

I always wonder about the gas tube replacement when time comes.
            The models will be long discontinued.
            Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Yes, the lume will definitely need replacement but I would be more concern if microtec would still supply these H3 lume when the time comes. Swatch is already doing that with ETA movement and other watch parts so we never know.
              sigpic

Comment

a pity ball seems to be heading towards the BIG watch craze as well

would have went for it if it was 40mm
                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by ballwatch@sin View Post
                  Hi Oceanlkassik,

i think this is a good question. $2500 is in Sin dollars and there is no price change recently. The reason is because the current model have a UTC window and the new model does not have it.
                  Oh ok. Hope to see it in our shops soon.

Tx & have a great weekend
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Any idea, when will the trainmaster worldtimer just showed at the basel world will hit SG shore. or even the HK boutique? really interested to buy the one. any indications on the pricing?

Comment

I guess it should be 4-6 months from now based on their past new product release timeline. But better to hear it from the official. BTW is ballwatch using the same design for this year Basel booth? Saw a paper displaying a pic of ballwatch Basel booth which looks the same as the one they posted on Facebook last year.
                      sigpic

Comment

Daxx it man, BALL is releasing some great retro chick watches (from skin to legend and innovation in diving watch) this year man. We better hold our on to our breath and wallet man.
                        sigpic

Comment

Btw, what is the msrp of the "skin"?
                          sigpic

Comment

I've not been dropping by for a while and i'm pleasantly surprised to see Ball SG's presence here. This is really nice and i'm certainly looking forward to hear more updates from Ball SG. I was not aware of the boutique in HK, i'd like to drop by when i'm there.
                            sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

Originally posted by TanWL View Post
                              Hi,
                              can provide some data spec for the new Night Train?
                              Thanks
                              63 micro gas tubes on hour,min,second hands and dial for night reading capability
                              Shock resistant to 5000Gs, watch resistant 100m
                              Case: Stainless steel with DLC coating.
                              Rubber stap, black dial.
                              Regards
                              Ball Watch Company

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                                a pity ball seems to be heading towards the BIG watch craze as well

would have went for it if it was 40mm
                                Hi Exxondus,

We just wanted to keep up the movement of some young watch collector that is why we have it in 43mm to 45mm watch
                                but not to worry the main watch size from our collection is still around 40mm to 42mm
                                you can keep a look out on our new Trainmaster Legend 40mm
                                and new trainmaster worldtime 41mm.
                                Will up-date you once i got the picture and the info.
                                Regards
                                Ball Watch Company

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X