**Help/Advice needed on AP ROO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Help/Advice needed on AP ROO

Hello everyone, I am looking to acquire an AP ROO rubberclad. Does anyone know which authorized dealer has a better selection of AP and will have this model in stock?

While i am at it, do any of the resident AP owners in the forum have any advice/thoughts on the 'rubberclad' (non-rosegold) model? Would appreciate any comments!

ps. i hope this thread is in the right part of the forum, i am quite new to this and apologize in advance if its not!

Help/Advice needed on AP ROO

Hello everyone, I am looking to acquire an AP ROO rubberclad. Does anyone know which authorized dealer has a better selection of AP and will have this model in stock?

While i am at it, do any of the resident AP owners in the forum have any advice/thoughts on the 'rubberclad' (non-rosegold) model? Would appreciate any comments!

ps. i hope this thread is in the right part of the forum, i am quite new to this and apologize in advance if its not!

Comment

anyone?

Comment

any advice anyone?

Comment

Steady bro... usually takes about a day for responses to come in
          My madness so far :

Bell & Ross BR03-94 Phantom
          IWC 320104 Antoine de St Exupery Power Reserve - For Sale
          IWC 371701 Pilot's Chronograph
          IWC 500401 Big Pilot
          PAM26K Luminor Marina Left-handed Special Edition
          PAM233K Luminor 1950 8 Days GMT
          PAM190H Radiomir 8 Days
          Sinn UBlack

Comment

isn't the rubberclad AP low in production hence it is quite a hard to get model just like Daytona SS.

Comment

Many of the popular models are not available on the AD's showcase. What I will advise is that you place an order with your AD. This is can take up to 2-6 months to arrive esp. for popular models.

The rosegold model is very nice model. So is the stainless steel!
              His: AP ROO, Hublot BB, PAM 24/29/183/372, Chopard L.U.C 2000/Mille Miglia, Rolex Milgauss 116400 GV/Sub 16610 LV/1680 "Red Sub"/GMT Master 1675/GMT Master II 16760 "FAT LADY"/Seadweller 16600/DSSD 116660, Tudor 94010 "Snowflake"/94200 "BIG Block"/Heritage Chrono/Black Bay, Omega Seamaster 2254.50/2538.20

Hers: AP ROO & AP Millenary, Cartier Santos, Chopard Happy Sports & Cannes Fest, PAM 49, Rolex Explorer1 214270

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X