Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Magnate

Hi all.
    I am considering getting a ball watch and am particularly interested in this model, the Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Magnate.

Would any kind soul be able to advise me whether this model is avaliable in Singapore & what is the current/previous retail price for this piece in ADs?
    Understand that most ADs give 20% off retail price but if I pay by cash, how much discount can i be expecting?

I would be very grateful for any help & advice which fellow forummers can provide me with.

Thank you.

Any help greatly appreciated.
    Anyone pls?

Comment

Originally posted by soonho View Post
      Hi all.
      I am considering getting a ball watch and am particularly interested in this model, the Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Magnate.

Would any kind soul be able to advise me whether this model is avaliable in Singapore & what is the current/previous retail price for this piece in ADs?
      Understand that most ADs give 20% off retail price but if I pay by cash, how much discount can i be expecting?

I would be very grateful for any help & advice which fellow forummers can provide me with.

Thank you.
      Erm.. i dun really know the list price since i havent check out this model. For Ball, the average discount would be 20-25% or even slightly more if you know the SA well. However, for new models, i would believe that the discounts would be slightly lower.

Why not you try to visit shops like WOS, ALL Watches, Cortina, etc and ask around. Just get an estimate of the discounts provided from each shop. Just dun plunge straightaway... do your homework first.
      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Working around a budget of around 2k.

Therefore just want to have a rough idea of whats the retail price for this piece. After all, i assume that retail price should be the same across all ADs right? What differs is the discount given.
        If retail price is already too high, then dun even have to look at the discount percentage as wun be able to afford.

Engineer Hydrocarbon Magnate should be a relatively older model I assume?

Comment

hi, i own one.

list was S$2.4k a few mths ago. i got it at 20% off at All Watches, thus nett $1920.

try WOS at Vivo, i saw 1 on display. they should be able to give gd discount.

if u pay cash, i think can get another 3% down.

Magnate is an EOL model, thus will be out of stock soon.
          Currently Wearing
          Rolex 216570

Comment

Called cortina they out of stock, all watches left with white & WOS left blue.
            Think i should be able to get better discount over at WOS.

Comment

Originally posted by theoldjaffa View Post
              hi, i own one.

list was S$2.4k a few mths ago. i got it at 20% off at All Watches, thus nett $1920.

try WOS at Vivo, i saw 1 on display. they should be able to give gd discount.

if u pay cash, i think can get another 3% down.

Bro, totally agreed. I was lucky & managed to get a pre-owned magnate (black) at Visiotime a few weeks ago at $1.2k. If you dun mind pre-owned, you could look around at JW Watch, Passions or Visiotime (sometimes you could find one). If for new buy, you can try Kronometry at Suntec as they give equal good discounts. All the bests for your find.

Comment

Managed to get mine at WOS.
                Blue face, very close to black.
                Last piece.
                Retail at 2400, managed to push beyond 23%.
                As far as i know now, Cortina confirm no more (all branches), WOS vivo & paragon no more. Centrepoint no idea.
                All watches lucky plaza still got a white face one left.

Comment

Originally posted by winzchee View Post
                  Bro, totally agreed. I was lucky & managed to get a pre-owned magnate (black) at Visiotime a few weeks ago at $1.2k. If you dun mind pre-owned, you could look around at JW Watch, Passions or Visiotime (sometimes you could find one). If for new buy, you can try Kronometry at Suntec as they give equal good discounts. All the bests for your find.
                  kronometry closed for gd liao..
                  jai guru deva om .. ..

Comment

Originally posted by bing View Post
                    kronometry closed for gd liao..
                    Wah! closed already. Anyway, thanks for the info..........Best Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by theoldjaffa View Post

Opps... got it mixed up with the new model...
                      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

yo's bro, go Champion Time and buy, they still left with 1 pcs i think, hear from them the price is abt $1K plus.
                        Dream List :
                        Patek Philippe 5167

Comment

Thanks for all the info provided by fellow forummers.
                          I appreciate all the help.

Comment

Magnate is a watch that either you like it or not at 1st look. Look is sporty and yet it is rugged. I got one black at WOS last Dec, then the list was 2.1K. After discount at 30%, I got it at 1.4K+.

Anyway, think this watch is no longer listed in Ball Watch Website. So think it is no longer in production or going end of production

Enjoy your watch ... Ball watch (list price) is getting expensive every year.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X