Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tag Heuer Price and Purchase

Hi All,

Did Tag increase their price this month Jan 2012? Am aiming Carrera Calibre 5 WV211B.BA0787.

On 24th Dec 2011, i checked out the price at T2 DFS, it was going for $2543 after excluding GST.

On 21st Jan 2012, when i am about to purchase in one of the watch shop (cant remember the name) @ T1, the price went up to $2700+.

Also. if i am to purchase from Amazon, what are the cons? The pros is of course lower price.

Is the warranty international and recognized by LVMH?

Cheers
    Nitro

Majority of watch companies do not recommend their customer to purchase their watch online( unless directly from them). You should just call tag directly( though I believe they would tell to buy from them or AD.) if you think it save alot when you buy online, by all means go ahead( but dun bang your head if you get something else or the watch is not warranty by manufacturer). Swiss watch prices increase near the Baselworld/SIHH period so not surprise that price for tag went up. Buy it if you like and dun drag too long as you might pay for another hike if you hesitate again.
    sigpic

Comment

Yes, the price of Tag Heuer watches just went up on 1st January 2012. I was checking out a few watches for few friends and was unpleasantly surprised that the boutiques and some ADs have reduced the discount to 15%. The usual discount was at 20% before this. I believe more brands will follow suit very soon.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I read online if you pay cash can get more discount?

Comment

You can try to get a quote from Vincent Watch @ Jurong Point. They have quite a selection of Tags and you should be able to get around 18% discount. More if you pay by cash.

Comment

Vincent watches @ Tampines gives abt 15% discount, plus 0% interest installment over 12 months. Condition is above $1000 which is not a problem at all.

Comment

Is the installments with a specific brand of credit cards?

Comment

If you purchase online from an unauthorised dealer eg. Amazon, there is no international warranty. The warranty is only by the seller and in this example is Amazon. You have to assess whether is it worth taking the risks for a lower price.

Comment

Anyone by chance know the list price for the Tag Heuer Aquaracer Chronograph (CAP2110.BA0833)? Thank you...

Comment

Originally posted by dhl1010 View Post
                    Anyone by chance know the list price for the Tag Heuer Aquaracer Chronograph (CAP2110.BA0833)? Thank you...
                    It's selling S$3614 at the airport... After 15% discount and NO GST.

Comment

With inflation going at the present rate, do not be surprised when the price goes up 5% every year...

Comment

If you buy tag from amazon, you wont get international warranty because amazon is not A.D
                        However you can be assured that it is real, not fake product.
                        If the price is significantly low, you can consider to get one from amazon.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X