Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Release]- [STEINHART]- just an update...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone knows whether the VAT will be chargeable to buyer if we buy this online? Tia

Comment

no VAT will be levied but you will need to pay gst when you import into SIN as this costs more than SGD400.

To save the hassle just get it from the local AD. Personally, I don't think the difference is much.
      I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
      http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

The watch has been sold out. This is a testament to the value for money of Steinhart watches.

Hope those who are eyeing this have placed their orders
        Steinhart Proteus #101, Grand Prix #130, Nav. B Uhr LSE #131, Nav.B Vintage Automatic

Comment

yeah... i received the email from Steinhart only this morning when the stock is oredi sold out last mid-nite...
          This is a problem with email communication with Steinhart... email sent on monday @ 15++hrs local time, 09++ Germany time, received reply yesterday evening @ 183+hrs local time, 123+hrs local time...

Sigh... see bey jia lat...

Comment

Yes! Finally my quick action paid off!
            I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
            http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Originally posted by Ed.YEO View Post
              yeah... i received the email from Steinhart only this morning when the stock is oredi sold out last mid-nite...
              This is a problem with email communication with Steinhart... email sent on monday @ 15++hrs local time, 09++ Germany time, received reply yesterday evening @ 183+hrs local time, 123+hrs local time...

Sigh... see bey jia lat...
              Personally i have their office number in my phone. If i see something want, i will call them up personally. Email too slow and Gunther has too much mail on his hands :P

Their number can be found on their website. But speak slowly... they may not be used to our english "accent" :P
              Steinhart Proteus #101, Grand Prix #130, Nav. B Uhr LSE #131, Nav.B Vintage Automatic

Comment

Originally posted by roguehog View Post
                Yes! Finally my quick action paid off!
                Congrats ! It's a lovely watch. Wear it in good health

Comment

Originally posted by dr3amgawd View Post
                  ... Email too slow and Gunther has too much mail on his hands :P...
                  Yeah... really lah... want to contact specific person also very hard!
                  Guess what... by the time i post this, i just recieved the reply from Katharina 2mins ago, which links to the email which i sent to them on Wednesday!!! Aiyoyo... :shakehead:

Previously i did also use the number they listed in their website, call to their office... u know what? Calls cannot get through on fridays!!!

Comment

Yeah... really lah... want to contact specific person also very hard!
                    Guess what... by the time i post this, i just recieved the reply from Katharina 2mins ago, which links to the email which i sent to them on Wednesday!!! Aiyoyo... :shakehead:

Previously i did also use the number they listed in their website, call to their office... u know what? Calls cannot get through on fridays!!!
                    heh perhaps they work differently. work life balance ? sometimes we are too used to efficiency... :P

I placed an order with a UK supplier last week and till date, i have not gotten a reply yet.

Comment

Originally posted by dr3amgawd View Post
                      ... :P

I placed an order with a UK supplier last week and till date, i have not gotten a reply yet.
                      Christopher Ward?

Comment

Christopher Ward?
                        Not watch related. IT's an order for exotic wooden bases for my scale models

Comment

[New Release]- [STEINHART]- The Black Ops!

Another wave of poison from the Steinhart team

STEINHART "OCEAN vintage Military black DLC.."
                          No idea if this is a limited volume release like the Ocean Black 44 DLC in the past or not... hopefully no...

42mm DLC Black casing with, Black dial, DLC coated metal bracelet, domed sapphire crystal, 300m WR, ETA2824 automatic 3 hander movement w/o date wheel.

and i dont think that this is a ceramic bezel insert(GOOD!), and there's no option to this.

more details @
                          http://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/OC...k-DLC,611.html

by the way... the name "Black Ops" was initially used by me on...
                          http://forums.watchuseek.com/f275/%5...er-556080.html

Comment

the STEINHART OCEAN Vintage Military Black DLC watch does look very good!

Comment

the ovm black dlc looks good.

considering which to get the ovm black dlc or the ocean black dlc...

Comment

The OVM in SS looks nicer tho. Not really a fan of DLC

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X