Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Release]- [STEINHART]- just an update...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for all the information guys

Comment

This company makes great watches at very reasonable prices. I own one of their pilots! Amazing value. The new release has a nautical feel. On strap ot looks the best

Comment

[New Release]- 48mm MARINE Chronograph BRONZE edition

New Limited Edition POISON released!

STEINHART "MARINE Chronograph Edizione BRONZO"
        New Limited Edition 55pc release...
        http://forums.watchuseek.com/f275/ne...el-785538.html

48mm SS casing with, Black, Green SANDWICH dial, MEVA handmade Buffalo leather light brown strap with contrasting green stitches- limited edition number embossed on strap, domed sapphire crystal, COSC certified Gold Rotor 7753 chrono movement.

And look at this package...X-tra 1 piece of black strap, and strap changing tool... Really struggle for STENHART followers to pull the trigger as the price tag is not so... friendly to me @ 1215eu(2.4k SGD?) inclusive of shipping, X'mas is 3 months away! 55pc...

more details @
        http://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/MA...RONZO,642.html

Comment

This is my humble Steinhart Collection:
          Started with the Nav B Chrono II and then got seriously poisoned by the quality and weight of the watch. So far all are working fine.

Nav B Chrono II 44mm

Nav B UHR 47mm Black

Aviation Automatic GMT

Ocean Military GMT

Ocean One RED

Ocean Vintage Military

Ocean One GMT Ceramic

Ocean 44 Black

Personally the Ocean 44 sits best on my 7.5" wrist. But I have a soft spot for the OVM.

Comment

love the UHR 47mm black...next target!

Comment

Originally posted by Mobilenerd View Post
              ...Started with the Nav B Chrono II and then got seriously poisoned by the quality and weight of the watch. So far all are working fine....Ocean 44 Black
              Greetings from my "Black President"!

Yeah... another 3 more to be planned to be huntum next year! Can't really shun away from the VFM poison spread by the STEINHART SNAKE!

Comment

thats a lot of steinhart bro, can I check, out of so many pieces you brought, did you encounter any quality issues? like the dial etc

Comment

Originally posted by roychan11 View Post
                  thats a lot of steinhart bro, can I check, out of so many pieces you brought, did you encounter any quality issues? like the dial etc
                  So far all my Steinharts are good.

Comment

the 44 looks sexy!!! i thought my ocean vintage military is sweet, but 44 just blew me away!
                    elusive

Comment

damn, that is quite a collection. So far my experience is 1:1, 1 good, 1 bad.

Comment

Originally posted by satch View Post
                        the 44 looks sexy!!! i thought my ocean vintage military is sweet, but 44 just blew me away!
                        If you got small wrists, stay with the 42mm. wears better. mine is 7.5" so the 44mm is more comfy for me.

Comment

bro mobilenerd is a steinhart freak! hahaha! his collection is scary!

bro mobilenerd is big and tall so bigger watches really complement his build.

I've shared this with bro mobilenerd before, i don;t really like the ocean 44 cos the dial is a tad too small. Steinhart should make a new dial for the 44mm cases.
                          I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                          http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Originally posted by Mobilenerd View Post
                            If you got small wrists, stay with the 42mm. wears better. mine is 7.5" so the 44mm is more comfy for me.
                            That's great! I'm pretty used to 46mm pilot watches and 47mm pams so should work out fine.

Would love to check out ur collection one day!.
                            elusive

Comment

Originally posted by roguehog View Post
                              bro mobilenerd is big and tall so bigger watches really complement his build.
                              Erm if that's the case, then why am I buying those "puny" 40mm Squales?? You Poison King!!

Comment

Originally posted by roguehog View Post
                                bro mobilenerd is a steinhart freak! hahaha! his collection is scary!
                                ??? Isn't brudder Sinner have the most of Steinhart models possession?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X