Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Release]- [STEINHART]- just an update...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ed.YEO View Post
    No wonder lah... if i'm the one in the waiting list, after paying money but receive no updates, i also will pull out wor... Anyway, i'll try to send 'em a mail tomorrow to see if i can also be in the waiting list as well...
    i heard of ppl getting their watches already, just that the production is slow. just going to wait patiently. its worth it.

Good luck Ed. Do let me know if u manage to get on the list.
    Steinhart Proteus #101, Grand Prix #130, Nav. B Uhr LSE #131, Nav.B Vintage Automatic

Comment

*reproduced my post on WUS*

Story of Steinhart Grand Prix No. 130

A few months back, i read about the Grand Prix Project and managed to make contact with the project lead. Alas all the watches were spoken for then and the waiting list was growing by the day. Nonetheless, i requested to be placed on the wait list, silently hoping for a shot at the GP. I knew my chances were slim as there were many others before me.

As the days progressed, the project took shape as and in time the 1st prototype was revealed. The prototype affirmed my determination to hang on even though chances were slim. Fast forward in time, the 1st 20 pieces were ready and deliveries made to the lucky ones. Over time as more pictures of the GP were shared, hopes for a GP of my own dwindled. I had almost lost hope when just a week ago, i received a PM asking if i am still interested in the GP. I was absolutely surprised and never did expect to be offered, especially so late into the project. I responded immediately. Soon after, i was provided instructions on ordering and payment quickly followed. Within 2 days i received a confirmation for the order and a tracking number from Steinhart.

With the tracking number, the game is on ! Tracking the parcel the entire way, i was elated when it made landfall in Singapore and made arrangements for family to be home for the delivery. Despite Fedex delivering to a wrong address (the mailing address on the parcel was wrong, while the delivery order by Steinhart had my correct address), a quick call to their customer service remedied the error and i managed to receive it on the same day.

I have attached fedex's tracking for future reference and also 2 "dirty" shots of the GP alone and with the rest of my Steinhart family. I will prob get more photos taken when the lighting is better and perhaps another short write up on the GP.

I believe each timepiece should have a story of its own and i am glad to share No. 130's

Jul 27, 2012 09:50
      Delivered
      SINGAPORE SG

Jul 27, 2012 08:53
      On FedEx vehicle for delivery
      SINGAPORE SG

Jul 27, 2012 07:39
      International shipment release - Import
      SINGAPORE SG

Jul 27, 2012 07:39
      In transit
      SINGAPORE SG
      Package available for clearance

Jul 27, 2012 06:46
      At destination sort facility
      SINGAPORE SG

Jul 27, 2012 03:25
      Departed FedEx location
      GUANGZHOU CN

Jul 27, 2012 03:18
      In transit
      GUANGZHOU CN

Jul 27, 2012 00:58
      In transit
      GUANGZHOU CN

Jul 26, 2012 22:21
      Arrived at FedEx location
      GUANGZHOU CN

Jul 26, 2012 04:07
      In transit
      PARIS FR

Jul 26, 2012 03:56
      Departed FedEx location
      PARIS FR

Jul 26, 2012 02:49
      In transit
      PARIS FR

Jul 26, 2012 00:23
      Arrived at FedEx location
      PARIS FR

Jul 25, 2012 22:59
      In transit
      FREISING DE

Jul 25, 2012 22:51
      In transit
      FREISING DE

Jul 25, 2012 18:43
      Left FedEx origin facility
      GARCHING DE

Jul 25, 2012 15:04
      Picked up
      GARCHING DE

Jul 24, 2012 07:18
      Shipment information sent to FedEx

Steinhart Proteus #101, Grand Prix #130, Nav. B Uhr LSE #131, Nav.B Vintage Automatic

Comment

Whoa lan ehh... you really make me eye red lah!!! Lucky you!!! Such a hard to catch "Merlin" you also can pull in to SG! Now i only wish that H.Solo can put me into the waiting list la... still... nobody give up the queue ley.... AArrrrrrgh!

anyway to "piss" you back...

Something in the works now... maybe releasing next year?

Comment

Whoa lan ehh... you really make me eye red lah!!! Lucky you!!! Such a hard to catch "Merlin" you also can pull in to SG! Now i only wish that H.Solo can put me into the waiting list la... still... nobody give up the queue ley.... AArrrrrrgh!

anyway to "piss" you back...

Something in the works now... maybe releasing next year?
          I guess i am lucky to land one. Perhaps there's another in SG The Le Mans Chrono is very interesting, especially the sub dial at 9. Will be interesting to see how this one turns out.

Anyone planning to get the Le Mans Automatic ?

Comment

APOLLON CHRONO 300m WR AUTO CHRONO
            45mm SS casing with, leather strap, sapphire crystal, 3pc interchangeable bezel, ELABORE VALJOUX 7750 movement.

priced the same as AVIATION CHRONO, approx. 755eu with shipping to SG.
            more details @
            http://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/Ap...graph,496.html
            this is titanium casing...very nice diver's watch!

Comment

Hi louie,

if u intend to get it, do note that the specs are not meant for diving. The Apollon may be designed with diving in mind but i don't think it will hold up to an immersion test.

Comment

Originally posted by dr3amgawd View Post
                Hi louie,

if u intend to get it, do note that the specs are not meant for diving. The Apollon may be designed with diving in mind but i don't think it will hold up to an immersion test.
                huh...didnt realize that. Why did you said it may not hold up an immersion test?

Comment

Apologies. My mistake, i thought the apollon chrono is not meant for diving. It is and according to the Steinhart website, it's rated up to 100m.

Comment

Apologies. My mistake, i thought the apollon chrono is not meant for diving. It is and according to the Steinhart website, it's rated up to 100m.

no worries man...

Comment

Sharing some pics of the Grand Prix

Comment

Sharing some pics of the Grand Prix

nice, but it looks uncannily like a tag carrera? dint know they do homages for tags as well?
                        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

a German forum designed the watch. perhaps they drew inspiration from the tag. as much as i know, steinhart.does not make homage for tag.

Comment

Hmm... no matter how i see it... i couldn't recall any resemblance of the TAG CARRERA Chrono... instead...

Comment

nong nong no update liaoz...

STEINHART "Nav.B- Chrono Limited Gold Edition "
                              New Limited Edition 99pc release...(1 SG brudder confirmed in the que liaos...)
                              http://forums.watchuseek.com/f275/ne...on-767482.html

47mm SS casing with, Black, brandless dial, Buffalo leather strap and white stitches, domed sapphire crystal, TOP SOIGNE Gold Rotor 7750 chrono movement.

Wah lau ehh... a look at this package... i am really struggling to pull the trigger or not, December is 2 months away ley! 99pc nia???

more details @
                              http://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/Na...tion-,621.html

Comment

I am eyeing this too!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X