Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portuguese Regulateur

Hi,

Anyone owns the Regulateur here? Is this a popular choice among IWC fans?

anyone know the retail price of the Portuguese Regulateur SS? Does it come in Black Dial as well?

Is it as "hot" as the Portuguese Automatic 7-day power reserve? Meaning is it always on waiting list?

Am considering between Portuguese Regulateur or Automatic or the Ingeniuer Jubilee Vintage, any thots on this? Thanks in advance for sharing

most ppl are after the 7-days...... partly bcos of the inhouse movement.....

the white dial is my choice.....
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Go for the 7 days Automatic unless you got a Wempe edition regulateur.

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
        most ppl are after the 7-days...... partly bcos of the inhouse movement.....

the white dial is my choice.....
        the 7days i go ask and was quoted 13900. got a friend 1 sell me pre own white dial at 11k. the watch is now in servicing so he said i no need service once i get the watch. full set. worth to buy?
        Last edited by kenkelvin; 07-11-08, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PeeCeeBee View Post
          Go for the 7 days Automatic unless you got a Wempe edition regulateur.
          beside the dial is different, what is the different between a normal regulateur and a Wempe edition regulateur ?

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
            the 7days i go ask and was quoted 13900. got a friend 1 sell me pre own white dial at 11k. the watch is now in servicing so he said i no need service once i get the watch. full set. worth to buy?
            depends on how old .... right?
            visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

depends on how old .... right?
              buy 3 yrs ago. is it worth it? really considering to buy.

Comment

since it's 3 years ...... well i think 10k is reasonable.... so why not make him an offer...

cos 11000 for 3 yrs old and 13900 for brand new is kinda too close for comfort....

Comment

since it's 3 years ...... well i think 10k is reasonable.... so why not make him an offer...

cos 11000 for 3 yrs old and 13900 for brand new is kinda too close for comfort....

correct. also i saw some posts in this forum asying this model about 12 to 13k brand new. i think i better go buy brand new. maybe some more can go credit card installment hehe

Comment

There's an "unworn" Wempe over at visiotime

Comment

I have both 7 days and WEMPE Regulateur BNIB. PM me if your reasonable offeer that is around the current market price if you really want. I am considering letting go one of them to get ready my ammo for my next purchase and not really wanting to sell urgently.
                      Current Collection

1st Watch: Rolex Datejust
                      2nd Watch: PAM 111
                      3rd watch: Rolex GMT 1675
                      4th Watch: Rolex Submariner LV
                      5th watch: IWC Regulateur WEMPE
                      6th watch: IWC Portuguese 7 days
                      7th watch: Sinn U1

Hunting for:
                      PP 5146G, any Sub, ExpII, SD T-dials

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop